Guest Ali Andrews

I feel hurt by my relationship but I don't want to leave, should I leave?

19 posts in this topic

Guest Ali Andrews

I'm absolutely in love with my boyfriend. I'm clairaudient and received a message saying "this is your husband" after he made me laugh when we had met. However, this relationship has caused me the most joy and pain I have ever felt in my life. My boyfriend has experienced a lot of trauma in his life. He has undergone abuse & torment which left him very wounded. Shortly after we met we became intimately involved but he was unwilling to label the relationship due to his fear of commitment & fear of abandonment/betrayal. This situation of having to remain loyal to him & him to me with no label lasted for 7 months. Eventually I was very hurt.. After about 4 months I started to feel extreme pain from this. I don't know how or why I held out but I did. Finally after 7 months we became a couple. We've now been dating for 4 months and I told him I loved him but he told me not to take it the wrong way but he's not ready to say that. I feel hurt, fearful, rejected.. Am I right to feel this way? Should I leave him. Does he not love me? 

How you feel is never wrong its how you react to how you feel that can be an issue.

If you can't wait and you feel like the love isnt there then leaving him would be the only option.  

However if he's not cheating or anything else then he may genuinely need time to warm up to the idea of deeper connection.

I suggest hold on...and TALK to him. Leave temporary to come back again. Never leave people...let them leave you. Leaving choices are full of guilt. Heal him please

Thanks @Teena...its nice for her to have a female perspective. I am happy that you supported my advice.

But equally unhappy...that you didnt send me...

A kiss! That I deserved

Leave him and let go of the need for validation from others. Only you define your value. Staying in a toxic relationship is masochistic and it only kills you.

Edited by Kalki

19 minutes ago, Kalki said:

Leave him and let go of the need for validation from others.

@Kalki I wish it was that simple perhaps it is just me. I definitely seek help from others if I needed 

2 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Kalki I wish it was that simple perhaps it is just me. I definitely seek help from others if I needed 

It's okay to seek help, but only you can truly help yourself. You are the main source of strength and others can only guide you. Needing others validation is parasitic.

Edited by Kalki

13 minutes ago, Amit said:

But you see...she says 'she dont want to leave'

That there is an intention

Than that's being stupid. Why stay in the fire when it hurts?

Validation.jpg

Edited by Kalki

@Kalki...did you observe?

We are talking and the guest is disappeared...lol

May be they have patched up already...and are hot in the blanket :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

Dear Guest....please confirm

If you are in such activities behind our backs!

12 minutes ago, Amit said:

@Kalki...did you observe?

We are talking and the guest is disappeared...lol

May be they have patched up already...and are hot in the blanket :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

Dear Guest....please confirm

If you are in such activities behind our backs!

It's a maybe. You are just making shit up to make yourself feel better because I beat your argument and you have nothing else to say. You sound like a horny guy. I have a feeling you are sexual parasite.

Edited by Kalki