Sign in to follow this  
Treeza21

Fixing my teeth using veneers

2 posts in this topic

Fixing my teeth using veneers

I refused to have braces when I was young. I didn't want to be the target for all the unwanted attention. My parents have asked several times to get braces, but I didn't listen to them. Now, I regret the decision which I have made.

My teeth are becoming worse every day. However, I think that they can be fixed by using porcelain veneers. My dentist told that about four dental veneers are needed to correct my smile. I am hearing about dental veneers for the first time.

Does anyone have these? How was your experience? Love to hear from anyone with information. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Firstly don't regret yourself.Dental Veneers are the most popular methods used in cosmetic dentistry, to enhance the smile.As I work in a Dental clinic called Langley dental centre so I am aware of these Veneers.Veneers are used if teeth are discoloured, worn down, chipped, broken, misaligned or having gaps in between the teeth.

I will give you a brief about veneers it  might help you

veneers are wafer-thin, tooth-coloured, custom-made shells designed to cover the front surface of teeth to enhance your smile. Ceramic veneers can help save and repair damaged teeth that looks and feels like natural teeth. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their colour, shape, size, or length.

There are different types of veneers based on materials like Lumineers, Composite Resin, CEREC veneersZirconia.Depending on your Affordability and Dentist suggestion you can decide which Suits you.

As I get feedback from my customers, they felt happy about the new smile after opting Veneers.But Veneers need maintenance

So you can confidently opt Veneers.If you want further info like a process of opting and after Veneers, you can visit https://www.langleydentist.com.

I hope it will help you.All the best for your new smile.