helen7

How to get flat belly?

How to get flat belly?

Hey! I have lost nearly 75 pounds that I have gained after my third delivery. It was not an easy task. I went from 200 lbs to 125 lbs. I'm happy to lose my weight but I'm concerned about the skin left on my torso. 
I continued exercising to make my belly flat, but there is no effect. I desperately want to remove them. Is there anyone here with the similar situation? What have you done to get a flat tummy? When I Googled, I saw some before and after tummy tuck pictures. When I discussed this with my friend, she suggested consulting a surgeon in Windsor. But my husband is not happy with the idea of me going under the knife. He says that he loves me the way I' am. But I told him that this skin is affecting my mental health and I don't want that to happen. Please share some tips that I could try at home to get a flat belly. Thanks!   

• Upvote 1

Hello helen7!

I am not a mother! lol But I used to weigh 318 lbs and was a size 50. I am now at 230 lbs and a size 36. I am having similar skin issues. I don't have much in the way of advice as I will be considering the same kind of surgery in the future. Its interesting how all this hard work helped lose the weight but now there is another bit to deal with. I too am interested to know what others think about how to manage this "skin issue" that you mentioned. 

I am mostly writing in to tell you that you are not alone in this. Personally, I have been doing shadow work to see why I put on the weight in the first place. Next I will be looking into my resistance to my body image after the changes that have occurred. 

I don't know if any of this helped but as I type this I am setting forth the intention that we get some direction on this!

Be well!

Best,

Ramses R.