Krystine

Awakening on this planet feels traumatic

Awakening on this planet feels traumatic

In her allegations video, Teal says it's traumatic living on Earth when you awaken and to see clearly how things actually are on this planet. How do you relate to this in your perspective of this world, and how that feels internally?

• Like 1

I think my first awakening on this planet - puberty - was already traumatic. 

I haven't done another experience with Teal Swan. I've done the Completion Process regarding some of my childhood traumas (I'm pretty sure I'm not aware of all of them yet), but I haven't done anything regardig spiritual awakening. I just remember  my emotional awakaning when I was 11 or 12 years old and got into puberty: It was awful. Everything was so unfair. The world was such a horrible place for so many beings on this planet. I've never quite recovered from that shock yet.

I felt so powerless and got so angry! 

So then what is the spiritual awakening like? 

• Upvote 1

I think i want to give an input on this, i like the topic

Internally for me it felt like crying all the time. Like when children cry for seeing so much hatred, resistance, absence of gratitude, pain. That's how it felt for me, i couldn't stop crying and screaming. Until this day, when I see suffering and I am low myself (Why I would even be a match to seeing that), i burst in tears, or sense the pain really strong, the desintegration, it depends on what I am experiencing and witnessing anyway.  But it was tough, really tough. I thought I would never want to or be able to stop crying and/or being in distress. I used to easily go nuts on it all...

thanks for opening up the topic 

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 1

I feel the pain of my awakening the most when I drive from my home onto the streets and the city. I am shocked and in disbelief that our world is set up the way it is. I am over-stimulated by this urban environment; the motors, the asphalt, the glowing signs. We live such separate lives, too, and this is so overwhelmingly alienating to me. Being awake to this world makes me feel powerless, because I feel like in order to create the lifestyle, community, and sustainability I desire is to go against the whole tide of society.

Edited by Krystine
  • Like 1

Absolutely. I just contacted Vegas Roots Community Garden :)

6 hours ago, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

Make contact with others who feel like you do. I've been saying this a lot recently. But it'll really help. Like the people in this thread.
I said the same to @Mai-da and a few others in posts, even one person can make a heck of a difference.

It's definately traumatic. I feel that, quite a lot. It's not nice. Thus my registering just to comment on this, I guess. Heh.

Awakening is hard, because you're waking up to everything. If it were as nice as only waking up to the nice things, more people would persue it, I imagine. Embracing everything ultimately means embracing the best AND the worst. Handling the inherent contradictions in that alone is a herculeanian task, let alone coming to ease with it. There's a lot of bad in the world. Which, to paraphrase Ralph Smart from a discussion he had with Teal on Youtube once, is ultimately why we picked this place.

I wanted to write a positive perspective, I had something I thought to be a Taoist saying about Lotus flowers just now, but I coudn't remember it right, went to check the book and it turns out I'd misremembered it. But I think it still works. The saying apparently is 'the lotus flower grows in the muck, but the muck rolls right off'. I'd remembered it as 'The lotus flower grows in the mud, because that's the only place its beauty can exist'. It needs the contrast to be what it wants to be, and simultaneously, the only place its beauty can only arise is from a pool of filth. (well, metaphorically, realistically I don't think mud is all that bad and flowers are very romanticised, but y'know, the framing's nice and simple this way, heheh). Seemed relevant, I don't think it's a bad thought.

9 hours ago, Done Now said:

The saying apparently is 'the lotus flower grows in the muck, but the muck rolls right off'. I'd remembered it as 'The lotus flower grows in the mud, because that's the only place its beauty can exist'. It needs the contrast to be what it wants to be, and simultaneously, the only place its beauty can only arise is from a pool of filth. (well, metaphorically, realistically I don't think mud is all that bad and flowers are very romanticised, but y'know, the framing's nice and simple this way, heheh). Seemed relevant, I don't think it's a bad thought.

Interesting intersting...the interpretation I know is "The root of the Lotus sunk in the mud represents material life, the stalk passing up through the water typifies existence in the astral world, and the flower floating on the water and opening to the sky is emblematical of spiritual being."