Billy_27

Need help locating a video!!!

5 posts in this topic

Need help locating a video!!!

Hi folks. I'm new to the forum and I need help locating a Teal Swan video that I've seen and is relevant to me right now, but I can't remember the name of it. In the video Teal speaks of how an entity attaches to our conciousness during a trauma... demonstrated with a hair clip attaching to a glass. I must have watched about 12 videos all the way through to try and find it and as much as I enjoy rewatching Teal's videos, this is really frustrating. I've checked the likes of fragmentation (The Worldwide disease), Repressed and Suppressed memories, Are Demons real  to no avail. Any help will be great right now as I'm trying to overcome a huge obstacle in my life and there maybe some useful information for me in this vid. Thanks guys.

You were right though it is the Fragmentation video she starts it at 9:30 where she uses cups and hair clips as examples. Or are you talking about another instance she used this example?

Ah Thankyou Madridx! Fragmentation is the one! I’m sure I watched that video a couple of times since but I must be wrong. This will help me. Thanks again!