Building a community

Hello everyone.

My name is Lena, I am 32 years and live in Berlin. I am going to buy a house, half an hour from the east sea between Hamburg and Kiel. I found the perfect sweetest place after searching 8 month intensively. I wish to live with other people. Myself is an artist, dancer, musician, writer. I found a beautiful place with a huge garden where we could plant vegetables. It is quiet and a beautiful village with an amazing lake. In the garden we have more 12 fruit trees :-)

I am so sick of living alone. I need you, I desire to live with people who are sensitive, emotional available and honest. I am not into drugs and stuff. I live myself dedicated to healing, self-discovery, art, freedom and peace!

I love you guys. Please love me back.

For more infos, please contact me.

Love, Lena.

• Upvote 2

Hey Lena, i practice the same things as you, i like Germany and I think it needs more emotional atunement, kind of joy and trust. I am 28 btw. Nice that you wrote this, i'd like to join the community you want to create

Btw, why would you ask us to love you? Do not despair, we will "find each other" one time :)

Edited by Mai-da

Hi Maida.

Thanks for your answer.

Because I want to be loved. Hahahahahaha :)

Where are you living? I am still based in Berlin, but I am going to buy this house in northern germany. Would be nice to meet you!!!

Love, Lena.

Hey Lena, 

well I live in Skopje, Macedonia now, the middle of the Balkans. Would be nice to meet you too! Do you have other people on board with the idea yet or not really ? Did anyone message you?  

Good answer :))) true true ... :))

:-) yes, I am starting to bring this idea out on fb groups, it is so beautiful because the resonance is pretty amazing.... the next days I am meeting a woman from Switzerland, she is full of passion for this project. But I feel that people have a real issue with committing..... I understand that, yet for this type of living, I guess, we need to be committed... I feel that many people wrote to me, but kind of as searching for an alternative of what they have now, but they are not really IN it.... like they want to come out of a situation, but I dont feel that they are not having the same desire.... Non-commitment is the issue, I am facing...which is a bit difficult for making this dream become REAL. Of course it is challenging to become serious about an idea, but if we want to live together we all need to create emotional safety and protection for each other and this involves to be commited, I guess.

I never had a family!!!!

So this is my deepest desire, to build one with like minded, creative, shy, sensitive people and of course with my bunny.

Anyway you are more than welcome to join or meet or just write me back. The house is beautiful, simple and very cosy. And the sea is only 1/2 hour away...

Much love, Lena.

Yeah, i understand you, but living together and hanging out from time to time is not the same right. Also, some people need healing so they can have use of a retreat, but don't know how they will feel after the cleansing for example, so we don't want to promise something that can be hard to achieve/fulfill. However, I totally understand you. But I go step by step myself so can rarely commit to people, especially if i don't feel I resonate pretty damn much... But have no experience, so it needs to be tried out, i think , no? Your interests, hobbies, habits, make me interested so... 

I like you, Lena, maybe we can keep on communicating other way too... 

I will pm you now with some details 

Cheers

Love

M

Ah, how crazy! I just thought I posted this because lenalanca is the same username that I usually use! On Kleiderkreisel for example.

I am also very sick of feeling alone.. I live close by Amsterdam, but I didnt see any groups/active followers with which I could meet up..Even the 2girls with who I was paired up within one of her online workshops, they arent interested in chating/skyping again :(  I miss like-minded ppl here..

In this moment I am watching one of Teals interviews (Sep2016), in which she says, she'd love to set up kind of a dating website which matches ppl (well, "us") with each other. Would be so amazing! ---> teeeeall, pls do that! I am ready! :)

wow, this sounds amazing! and it's really crazy how much i see myself in everything you've written. I especially share your love for all Art forms and i too feel lonely a lot after living alone for 4 years in Mönchengladbach, Germany and i also wish to build a 'Family' with likeminded sensitive people, because i feel like an alien in my own ( coming from a background of abuse) 

But for now i feel too young and undecisive to commit to tell you, that i would be interested in joining

But i really feel like you might be my future self - i feel weirdly connected to your post ..we even share the same name :D

anyway i wish you all the best and that your dream may come true :-) 

Is there any platform you share your art on? or maybe the progress regarding the house? 

I would love to see updates of that :-)