Sign in to follow this  
Angeldust

Is there even such a thing as ‘Toxic’ energy

2 posts in this topic

Is there even such a thing as ‘Toxic’ energy

Is there even such a thing as toxic energy? 

I just watched a video where teal explained that you can’t just pretend to be in a happy bubble when there’s something negative going on like a fight or whatever, or people are in lower vibrational states...  

So basically teal is against this way of being where we reject other people’s negativity. But I thought this was what we needed to do  in order to respect ourselves ? 

Like this lady promotes, ...

Is to basically shut people out if they are being negative in order to ‘preserve our own wellbeing’

but yeah in tealss eyes this is not a good thing to do?

am I understanding this right? 

I guess it depend for sure. If someone is just dumping their negative energy on you so they don’t have to feel it and to do this purposefully it’s different than actually being vulnerable? 

I think Teal is talking about “spiritual bypassing”.    If you are having a true personal difficulty in your life, you could try to forget it, push it away, engage in some sort of spiritual wellness exercise and imagine yourself into a state of bliss without actually dealing with your true difficulty.  That would be spiritual bypassing.

if someone else is having a personal difficulty, and we can hold space for it then we can help.  Where we can, we should help each other. We do have to look out for ourselves, but we also need to look out for each other.