Leighton gill

Video Idea

Haha I like the idea, but I don't think Teal is that optimistic, given her core vibe and purpose :) and there are always two sides of the coin.. 

Cheers 

Edited by Mai-da

Everything we have known, every person we have ever loved, or hated, or laughed with, or fought with exists on a pale blue dot that we call Earth.

There is goodness, love, hope and opportunity...

There is also evil, hate, division and walls... we don’t have to hate the hate.  We can work against hate and evil without giving way to ourselves hating.

But the love, the hate, the good, the evil, it all just works to bring us to where we are.

Teal overcame the worst kind of torture that I can imagine and she knows that it all brought her to where she is now.

Whether we like it or not, the universe is unfolding as it should.  And that is the miracle.

All Teals videos are exceptional, we responding depends how much resonates with our life, she choosing topics by her own vibes, I would be afraid to ask such thing as you can receive an ,Elephant" in your room, a lot of entertainment on internet also many people not capable to touch this joy eat