vincent

Autism

Autism

Last year after watching Teals video  Autism, at the same time I've picked online Ask An Autistic where topics about what is Steaming, Melting Down, Burnout and more, friendly  in detail explanations by young woman, she's Autistic,  pulls me for deeper understanding and appreciation towards people we usually don't see them a lot on broad light, she got a lot of videos till last year and nothing this year, more subscribers wondering where she is, and two days ago she posted video to support her by protesting to publish some book inappropriate towards Autistic people, and between lines she mentioned she got a cancer last year... I was moved inside and sharing her message with intention to support her strength and Autistic people.

https://youtu.be/TGBQLBIPAi0

with love

• Like 1

Do you have ADHD or you know someone waiting for assessment soon things may gets better, past several months I do a lot research about Autism, yesterday found this video

with news in UK regarding ADHD support, check others her videos with great useful information also TEDx talks speech

Lol

Edited by vincent

It's just coincidence, yesterday was Teals video  Problem with Diagnosing Mental Health Issue, and  today I've been labeled as an autistic and been referred for ASD to NAS, this was my fourth visit in three months since first time last autumn opened GP door. I can confirm they care about they paperwork only, just sucks, when I've tried to add additional symptoms regarding my latest research I'm resonate match more to mixed adhd and my anxiety, but this part was ignored, doctor looked at screen and seems followed list To Do to match me to Symptoms and put in to File. Sucks

I've picked this little over year ago, and I know for my self what the Truth is, but now for siblings I would be able to explain certified option about differently wired brain work. 

My daily routine full of spirals ,,meditations" why that happened, why they did to me , why I'm feeling been manipulated, gaslighted, why I'm focused to fix my past, why I'm feeling guilty, worthless, powerless.. and how you can feel when last several people you've trusted actually realizing they building triangles and ,,pissing" in your shoes for long time 

now I'm reading New manual about my abandoned my self..

filtering my Past trough new algorithm,  walking by the river with long stick and trying to reach and lift out of deep water my missed body parts, trying to find people helping to me to recognize my missed parts...