AshleyLyn

feeling the pull

6 posts in this topic

feeling the pull

I'm feeling extreme pulls of intense emotion and urge to jump in and give give and inspire and also a tight uncomfortable irritable resistance balancing it out. It is mentally paralyzing and the situation changes and deepens so quickly that I'm still reacting to the first phase. I'm aware that I'm probably having a week spot in my solar plexus, I believe so, I'm very intuitive and mindful, but I'm really struggling with the urge to pick up the pieces to all of the misery falling around me, my intention is to rescue the innocent children from a physiologically torturous upbringing. I also have my own family to keep in mind as my main priority is my self care and my sons health and well being. I fear that I'm too much of a healer to turn away the possibility of a small positive ripple effect on the children. I am so confused. I am insecure with my own family at times and also selfishly want to block out others issues because I know deeply that I have much to grow and understand within myself. The main roadblock with giving my heart out is that it will take from or destroy completely what I have now, and that is a horrid nightmare. Can you feel me? Can you guide me?

Whatever surrounds you, whatever you attract, is a mirror of your suppressed aspects, of you. Nothing outside of you is not you. Everything is part of you. Everything IS you.Healing yourself is healing others. Healing others is healing yourself. Intensity is part of our existance, what makes us ride, and drive faster when it needs. 

Wanting to know who you are, is another thing. Personal shadow work is another thing. But again, everything that surrounds you IS you. So you can either explore yourself by yourself for yourself , or you can discover through the others, what I would say... 

We will never be just one aspect of ourselves... 

I resonate with lot of what you wrote, but it's just an awakening 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Okay you don't give your heart to anyone, it stays with you, if you have to give your heart to someone that's under the old model of relationships. We feel love and attach boxes in boxes, meaning to these emotions we feel and put rules on them from relationships we seen around us. Relationships are good, but it has everything to do with you, you are attracted to them because it's suppressed in you, they actually bring that out in you. You will be naturally guided to people or be attracted to people that have that trait you suppressed in yourself, but it has nothing to do with the relationship, its with you. Becoming aware of why you are with this person, what are you getting out of it? Can you see beyond this? We love control so when something doesn't go right we freak out, when life is very random, if they don't text and you start assuming things that aren't true, all that will come up if you haven't healed it, because we love control, we can't just let things happen. Listen to your heart, and even if you feel the opposite (repel) listen to your heart, that's still your heart. your heart serves you so if you give your heart to someone you just handed over your power, your compass in life, horrible idea, keep the heart lol, I know these are just words, but you know what I'm saying.

• Like 1

I am very grateful for both of the replies to this post. I can completely agree that I am in a sort of awakening to this specific part of myself and its confusing and emotional. Ive been working on full acceptance within myself and exploring just who I am. I have learned a lot from teal and often i hear it at the exact moment it was neccesarry and relatable to my life. I have started a spiritual journey I'm sure of, and I also know that i am receiving things as I can handle them. Im finding new accurate ways to describe myself such as empath, healer, intuitive being. I was feeling confused so I made a username on this site and just was open and honest about how I feel. I believe my message was received well and I just awoke from a dream where I was looking out a window into the night sky and I saw Mars, I asked a man for a telescope and instantly did not need one as I saw an amazing transformation with only my eyes,  I saw some intense changes within the planet, it was as if an aura of circular white light covered the planet for a moment, then it was a beautiful change of colors with violet purple and white, I couldn't stop looking and was filled with happiness and clarity that it was a good planet and it gave me hope. I then started to see some slight similarities to earth before noticing a mickey mouse shape on the planet, I think the planet was changing in color and texture so quickly. I felt a peaceful feeling towards it. I apologize for the confusing tone of this post, but I think that this is the place to share my current dilemma

Edited by AshleyLyn
typo
  • Like 2

On 12/10/2017 at 1:16 AM, AshleyLyn said:

The main roadblock with giving my heart out is that it will take from or destroy completely what I have now, and that is a horrid nightmare.

AshleyLyn, as long as that⬆️ is your belief , you're not capable of this job.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:13 AM, You'reMyFavorite said:

Oh boy here we go...

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

With Children???? Why should it be complicated at all? Jesus Christ. I read to children as a volunteer sometimes. Should I be asking myself all these stupid fucking questions?

No I have no clue what you're sayingbut you sound like a brainwashed illuminati drone bot.

Later.

relax fuck face.