Broken_Mirror33

Trinitarian experience / Syzygy / Anthroposophia

3 posts in this topic

Trinitarian experience / Syzygy / Anthroposophia

So, dealin' with some stuff right now (A lot I can't get into, because a lot I can't articulate... I'm working on it.)

Seeking guidance (or just some random comments from some random empaths) relating to Trinitarian experience / Anthroposophia / Syzygy and why it feels so awful at times (i.e. mostly due to others' negativity and indifference--otherwise awakening to the higher self would be awesome!)

That is, if reliving / burning through your past karma isn't bad enough--it's amplified by the disconnection and cruelty of others. Of course, I've experienced some ecstatic joy and happiness at times, but I also have no one to share it with or who even understands what I'm talking about. C'est la vie!

So, instead of boring you all with my misadventures into high weirdness... My handle '33 Broken Mirror' says it all. Although, I'm making pretty good progress... considering what I went through. So far I've made a decision, but it feels like I'm still waiting for something... Probably, for karma to run its course. The nature of Anthroposophia is that all your past karma is presented out in front of you for you to see and reconcile with. That seems to be the reason for most synchronicities... A way of getting rid of bad karma. Now all I can do is wait and see what the future holds... I hope it's a good one!

Eternally broken yours,

Edited by Broken_Mirror33

Welcome to the Tribe!

From my understanding that which you call karma is the knowledge you have that no one understands. When no one can reflect that and/or support the necessary communication/conversation It becomes your very own luggage you have to carry. The knowledge really has no use to you unless you can expand yourself through it. That's why sometimes you can hear stories about people who buried deep down their gifts/abilities/skills  long time ago and then came back to it later in life. They simply didn't know what to do with it or even explain untill something started reflecting on that which causes the knowledge to unfold itself. 

Hope this helps!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

From source perspective, there is no karma, no good or bad experiences. It all depends on you and how you interpret things. Osho speaks about karma broadly, maybe you should check him out. I like your topic, all that mysticism in the notions... Maybe you can tell us more. Bye... 

• Like 1