TonyZervos311

Spirit Vision

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I have found that during meditations and calm moments I find myself following lights and feeling spirits. I was wondering if anyone else would like to elaborate an experience. Examples are for me, a double thumbed up right hamsa hand that morphed to a lotus flower then back to hands. A little light that has silk like light projections that flurry about. Angels, spirits that feel like family and old pets, and even dark shadows of people. Sometimes a tornado of light comes off me during prayer. Interested in everyone's insight to the subject. Much loves (:

IMAG0141.jpg

• Upvote 1

Whenever I manage to get into deep meditation, (which is not easy for me because i have such a loud mind) I always feel the presence of my mother watching over me. When she passed away she came back to be my spirit guide. Whenever this happens I get a very clear mental picture of incense burning in a holder. If I go deeper into the experience I can almost smell the scent of cedarwood, which she loved. It's a very comforting experience when I'm feeling overwhelmed in life.

• Upvote 1

I get deeply into meditation and my spirit guide appears, a mother from a past life. She has brown hair, blue eyes and is about 5'10". She always wears long old fashioned dresses, and ever has shoes on. She doesn't wear a ring or any other jewelry. She sits across from me and she gives me advice and if I meditate more deeply I can see a blue field of energy she puts around us as protection from any other spirits or beings. These meditations do not last long but are wonderful.

• Upvote 2

On 6/20/2016 at 8:00 PM, authorofdarkness said:

I get deeply into meditation and my spirit guide appears, a mother from a past life. She has brown hair, blue eyes and is about 5'10". She always wears long old fashioned dresses, and ever has shoes on. She doesn't wear a ring or any other jewelry. She sits across from me and she gives me advice and if I meditate more deeply I can see a blue field of energy she puts around us as protection from any other spirits or beings. These meditations do not last long but are wonderful.

That's awesome