LL.

Manifestation

15 posts in this topic

Manifestation

Hello guys,  how are you?

Some days ago I've seen a person which make me feel a really intense feeling at her presence.
The situation inhibited me to talk with her.

Do you have any way to manifest a person to you when you want?
Meditating on the feeling signature of being in her presence can work?

Do you ever pass through a situation like this?

:-)

Yes. Stop trying to manifest them when you want.
Start trying to manifest them when they want. Much easier.

Edited by Mark Joseph Middleton
  • Like 3

Hi, i am good, you? 

You can try writing down everything, from the experience, feeling, sensation, to why it made you curious, to why you would like to meet the person again, or that kind of person, and universe hears everything and sets up 

This scares the crap out of my ego btw, because it really manifests, the difference is only in the time when you wish, to the moment it starts realizing and you notice it

I like what Mark says too, never thought about that, to start trying to manifest them when they want. Much easier, it takes the burden away, or at least the mind fuck, that it depends on you, or something like that

What did you feel btw? Where did you feel it? thanks

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 2

Two reasons for it.

The first is manifesting something that is sharable and benefits someone else is inherently easier. Especially as she is central to your manifestation here. Part of how manifestation works can be summed up like this:

How easily can this be shared. With them and with the world.

My second reason is more logical and probably more egoic than universal. If you manifest a situation where they are receptive to meeting you, or a day when they would want to meet you, when it comes they are going to be approachable. You are receiving a day when she will at least be receptive to that, rather than a day when she might be rushed or her mind elsewhere.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2017 at 10:23 AM, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

:-)

Yes. Stop trying to manifest them when you want.
Start trying to manifest them when they want. Much easier.

Hello Mark, thanks for answering!
Can you help me to understand this concept of "manifest them when they want"?
It's about releasing the resistance, or something else?

On 12/7/2017 at 11:39 AM, Mai-da said:

Hi, i am good, you? 

You can try writing down everything, from the experience, feeling, sensation, to why it made you curious, to why you would like to meet the person again, or that kind of person, and universe hears everything and sets up 

This scares the crap out of my ego btw, because it really manifests, the difference is only in the time when you wish, to the moment it starts realizing and you notice it

I like what Mark says too, never thought about that, to start trying to manifest them when they want. Much easier, it takes the burden away, or at least the mind fuck, that it depends on you, or something like that

What did you feel btw? Where did you feel it? thanks

Hello Mai-da, I'm fine!

I will try to do the way you suggested!

To explain better.
A week ago I went to a place eat some acai.
Then, sitting on a table in front of me I saw a girl which made me feel really attracted.
While I was eating, I listened to her conversation with a friend and at that moment my mind was blown away, 
and a thought came to my mind "This is true? A person like this can be real? I can't let it go".
She was saying a lot of spiritual stuff and saying things from a point of view that I felt amazingly resonant,
but for some reason that day I didn't feel secure enough to approach and start a conversation.

After that day I lost much of my interest in many persons I was relating. 
I definitely find a person which was really interesting for me.
That girl changed something inside my mind.

On 12/8/2017 at 12:05 AM, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

Two reasons for it.

The first is manifesting something that is sharable and benefits someone else is inherently easier. Especially as she is central to your manifestation here. Part of how manifestation works can be summed up like this:

How easily can this be shared. With them and with the world.

My second reason is more logical and probably more egoic than universal. If you manifest a situation where they are receptive to meeting you, or a day when they would want to meet you, when it comes they are going to be approachable. You are receiving a day when she will at least be receptive to that, rather than a day when she might be rushed or her mind elsewhere.

Hmmm, so probably make sense to say that if we didn't meet that day, it's because wasn't the right moment,
for any reason?

----------

Guys, I have another question since I didn't find explanations for that.
At the bottom line of manifestation what really matters is a genuine and authentic desire?
After that what I really need to do is to release the resistance to the Universe bring me the things I want?

So, If sometimes I see my self feeling that I missing out something is just the by-product of the misunderstanding that I can't lose anything?
After all, if I want the Universe will manifest ..

Edited by LL.

6 hours ago, LL. said:

----------

Guys, I have another question since I didn't find explanations for that.
At the bottom line of manifestation what really matters is a genuine and authentic desire?
After that what I really need to do is to release the resistances of the Universe bring me the things I want? 

Yes, to all questions, good insights...

You also have to be open to the possibility it, never happening. Universe knows what you want, and it might not always be what You think you want. But yes... and Releasing resistance is easy to say, but sometimes difficult to do, at least in my experience :)

💚

I want to know your language.. . :)

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Mai-da said:

Yes, to all questions, good insights...

You also have to be open to the possibility it, never happening. Universe knows what you want, and it might not always be what You think you want. But yes... and Releasing resistance is easy to say, but sometimes difficult to do, at least in my experience :)

💚

I want to know your language.. . :)

For sure! It is not easy as saying.  :whew-yahoo-emoticon:

hahaha from my perspective if you can speak Macedonian definitely you can speak Portuguese  :oh-go-on-yahoo-emoticon: 

Edited by LL.

Hahaha I wish!

We can exchange language lessons if you/we ever want to.. I can teach you French, or advanced English :))) Macedonian is too exotic and not really necessary :) unless you fall in love with a Macedonian girl and try to impress her with it :P (I know a case like this why I mention it :)) )

Anyway... mmm hmmm sss :) byyee...

Of course, I want!
Send me a message when you fell impelled to, will be at least very fun. :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

I guess that by learning Macedonian I can impress girls from anywhere hahaha, maybe won't be a bad idea learn too kkkkk

Byee!

So the simple way to answer you is:
Think about all the things people want in life, are these easier to give them than things they don't want? Yes. So aim to manifest that. A shared experience. You'll have more luck. People are not going to turn up in your manifestations in situations they don't want to be in, and if they do they won't want to be there.

A more complicated way to look at it is:
A large part of life is reproduction, fertility, recreation, golden mean, the flower of life yada yada. It's all based on things being shared, reproducing an effect or thing. How things are grown, or nurtured based on what can exist or people want to exist. If you are trying to make a sharable wave, or creation of energy, it's only going to be stable or sharable or pass from your bod(ies) into this womb we live in to grow if it can exist here. Things others want to exist, are supported, they are encouraged, your ideas find root and a place to grow. If you are fighting that and doing things people don't want here, or won't support, then your manifestations are falling on barren ground.

Do either of those explanations help? I'm trying to give you a practical one and a wider spiritual one. This works for business, relationships, life, whatever. It's also why new ideas or concepts people are not initially supportive of are so hard to 'plant' or take root, manifestation or not.

8 hours ago, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

So the simple way to answer you is:
Think about all the things people want in life, are these easier to give them than things they don't want? Yes. So aim to manifest that. A shared experience. You'll have more luck. People are not going to turn up in your manifestations is situations they don't want to be in, and if they do they won't want to be there.

A more complicated way to look at it is:
A large part of life is reproduction, fertility, recreation, golden mean, the flower of life yada yada. It's all based on things being shared, reproducing an effect or thing. How things are grown, or nurtured based on what can exist or people want to exist. If you are trying to make a sharable wave, or creation of energy, it's only going to be stable or sharable or pass from your bod(ies) into this womb we live in to grow if it can exist here. Things others want to exist, are supported, they are encouraged, your ideas find root and a place to grow. If you are fighting that and doing things people don't want here, or won't support, then your manifestations are falling on barren ground.

Do either of those explanations help? I'm trying to give you a practical one and a wider spiritual one. This works for business, relationships, life, whatever. It's also why new ideas or concepts people are not initially supportive of are so hard to 'plant' or take root, manifestation or not.

Thanks, Mark!
Your way to perceive is quite interesting!

From the practical perspective sounds perfect, but considering the spiritual perspective some questions have been raised in my mind because
it apparently contemplates every experience as something sharable and of course in some level it is true,
but what about the personal achievements? 
What about the persons who came to this life to expand the Universe consciousness through "single" perspective?

*Maybe that topic would be transferred to "Spiritual Development" area kkkkkkkk*

Edited by LL.
  • Like 1

On 10 December 2017 at 11:14 AM, LL. said:

...That girl changed something inside my mind.

And Mai-da said: 
...and Releasing resistance is easy to say, but sometimes difficult to do, at least in my experience...

@LL. talked about a girl he overheard talking to a friend -  maybe that was already a manifestation - i.e. an angel come to give him a message, maybe..? 
Subliminally, LL may be looking for something - so I agree basically with what MarkJM says - I have found him helpful in previous posts.
But when it comes to LL, I think he needs to be specific about what it is he wants - or the other way - "Dear Universe, align me with people and souls that are in my best interest, and for my greater good and the greatest good of all" is a nice way to ask. 

There has been a lot of talk about asking and receiving lately - the best simplest way to put it is... when you become the way you wish to be rather than simply wish it, you will be more in alignment with that vibration. 'Feel' it LL and then do it. 
"I am this way because I feel this way" - rather what most people think: "I feel this way because I am this way." That's like saying I don't have money and then asking for it. Wrong! Because you already are aligning with the lack of, there's no way the Universe is going to give you something you simply want or are aligning with. The universal law here is what you align with you attract. So be that guy that has an angel at his side, that guy (presuming here, that LL is a guy), that you already have amazing connection with people and they are a moth to a flame. Watch the ego though, too many angels fighting over you and you'll get bigheaded and they will disappear over the hills and far, far away.

Last but least - I have a guided meditation class tonight on this very subject of "Are you receiving what you ask for?". Once I focus them on what they truly want (as opposed to what they think they want), I will play for them into alignment and subconscious projection and see where that takes them... I have attached my notes made this morning for anyone's interest.
Light
Crystal Rob

Weds_13_healers_notes.JPG

Edited by Crystal Rob
no need to speed of light this time
  • Like 1

On 11 December 2017 at 8:55 AM, LL. said:

I guess that by learning Macedonian I can impress girls from anywhere hahaha

Try this then LL - bound to have all nearby angels flocking to you... 

Hej dobre vyzerá, ako to robíš ..?
To je môj Ferrari tam - chceš ísť autom?
Myslíš si, že som chlpatá veľká veľká šelma človeka!
Chcete a chcú, aby som sa plným rúškom pobozkal?

Edited by Crystal Rob
again that blimmen speed of pesky light

10 hours ago, LL. said:

Thanks, Mark!
Your way to perceive is quite interesting!

From the practical perspective sounds perfect, but considering the spiritual perspective some questions have been raised in my mind because
it apparently contemplates every experience as something sharable and of course in some level it is true,
but what about the personal achievements? 
What about the persons who came to this life to expand the Universe consciousness through "single" perspective?

*Maybe that topic would be transferred to "Spiritual Development" area kkkkkkkk*

Is expanding consciousness through a single perspective sharable with this world?
Yes. It's not going to meet resistance unless you do something that'll meet resistance. I mean the goal would be just to have (propagate) those experiences right, nothing more.

To take it a step further: Expanding consciousness of anyone but yourself, how would you do that without passing on your experiences?  If you lived in an absolute vacuum with no human contact, and never shared these personal achievements or told anyone about them, or inspired or warned anyone through an action. Perhaps if they were experienced meditators they would gain it eventually. It is very unlikely however you'll never meet or communicate with another living soul, even if it is just by example. Part of the craving you'll experience if you isolate yourself too much is for human connection, I would know that first hand. And with any human connection, you'll just naturally help out more with an expanded consciousness. Really the only difficulty that the entire concept of sharing experiences or manifestation in this context, is when you know something others are in resistance to, yet you know it would help them. All teachers and indeed regular people, not just spiritual teachers, have suffered with that conundrum forever.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crystal Rob said:

@LL. talked about a girl he overheard talking to a friend -  maybe that was already a manifestation - i.e. an angel come to give him a message, maybe..? 
Subliminally, LL may be looking for something - so I agree basically with what MarkJM says - I have found him helpful in previous posts.
But when it comes to LL, I think he needs to be specific about what it is he wants - or the other way - "Dear Universe, align me with people and souls that are in my best interest, and for my greater good and the greatest good of all" is a nice way to ask. 

"I am this way because I feel this way" - rather what most people think: "I feel this way because I am this way." That's like saying I don't have money and then asking for it. Wrong! Because you already are aligning with the lack of, there's no way the Universe is going to give you something you simply want or are aligning with. The universal law here is what you align with you attract. So be that guy that has an angel at his side, that guy (presuming here, that LL is a guy), that you already have amazing connection with people and they are a moth to a flame. Watch the ego though, too many angels fighting over you and you'll get bigheaded and they will disappear over the hills and far, far away.

Last but least - I have a guided meditation class tonight on this very subject of "Are you receiving what you ask for?". Once I focus them on what they truly want (as opposed to what they think they want), I will play for them into alignment and subconscious projection and see where that takes them... I have attached my notes made this morning for anyone's interest.
Light
Crystal Rob

Yes feeling manifests effortlessly, it's doing it all day every day. Thought takes time to align the feeling. If you can skip thought and get straight to feeling its great. 

However distinctions between say the happiness of meeting that girl, and the happiness of gaining a hug from a family member for example are hard with no thought involved. They take the mind to focus the feeling on a goal. Feeling is also highly dependent on your current life situation, and who you are surrounding yourself with. If you bubble up on say happiness in a house of misery, it is going to burst that bubble at some point, no matter how watchful you are it'll just catch you out at some point. Again first hand experience talking. BUT it might be enough to get that job, or meet that girl, or move out or whatever you want to achieve in the moment to move you away from your current situation for example.

Hope it helps. 
Thanks for the kind words :-) I often find your posts insightful as well.

All the best.