Sign in to follow this  
GabijaCij

Public Announcement: Keep It Clean!

Question

Hi Nice People!

As time goes on more and more people join in and have conversations in this forum.

Because of the load and regardless of our Admin/Moderator team, we can not read and see every single post that gets made so we ask you -

If you see anything disrespectful, toxic or hateful on the forum PLEASE REPORT that comment!

Let's make this a safe place and not enable the haters and trolls.

You can do it by clicking the Report button on the comment and we will take it under revision. Thank you and happy posting!! :) We're in this together!

report.png

• Upvote 5

6 answers to this question

are you advising us to tell on people rather than hug them into health and love? 

a safe space for all doesn't judge where people are at currently and discards them for that. some might be in hate. we should help get them scolded and grounded?

such a nice announcement. fills the forums with love. 

thank you.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mufhry said:

are you advising us to tell on people rather than hug them into health and love? 

a safe space for all doesn't judge where people are at currently and discards them for that. some might be in hate. we should help get them scolded and grounded?

such a nice announcement. fills the forums with love. 

thank you.

I Understand your point of view and agree.

However there are individuals who purposefully try to damage the forum and Teal and there has to be a line somewhere.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ana said:

Are there? Are you absolutely sure? I find it hard to believe. I'm skeptic on this. It's something really good to be skeptic about, isn't it? ;) 

I really hope people prove you and Teal wrong. I hope we can prove, once and for all, that we don't have to fear each other.

And I'm all for anything that makes people feel safe but what I'm really into is seeing these things are no longer needed.

Let's see... Time will tell :)

I hope so! I only so far ran into one person on this forum promoting satanic things that I had to remove. Besides that, it's been pretty good :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm closing this topic since it's a global sticky, but feel free to message @GabijaCij or @Kirk with any questions. 

:happened.001:

• Upvote 2