Mariya

Marijuana for curing headache

8 posts in this topic

Marijuana for curing headache

I am having migraine for almost ten years. I had it since I was thirteen years old. I will have 2 to 3 migraine headaches in a week. They will last for about 48 hours.

Throughout the years, I saw several doctors to find a solution to my headaches. They all talked about giving temporary relief to the pain by masking the pain and triggers. They never bothered to discover the cause. So, I continued using the same old medicines. The frequency and intensity of the pain are increasing every day.

I feel tired of trying several useless medicines. My friend asked me to try medical marijuana cannabis from Toronto. I feel interested as this is an alternative form of treatment. Is marijuana effective in treating headaches? Is there anybody over here who has tried this treatment for treating headaches? Was it effective?

21 hours ago, Mariya said:

My friend asked me to try medical marijuana cannabis from Toronto. I feel interested as this is an alternative form of treatment. Is marijuana effective in treating headaches

On the contrary, cannabis induces headache if you are trying to suppress some aspects of your life. However, you can try this remedy yourself and come to your own conclusion. Above pages of the book gives you the very reasons behind the migraine. And I hope you read it and sincerely answer the questions asked there. 

11 hours ago, Garnet said:

And here is more, just in case.

20171204_184630.jpg

Thank you so much.

3 hours ago, Aquarian said:

On the contrary, cannabis induces headache if you are trying to suppress some aspects of your life. However, you can try this remedy yourself and come to your own conclusion. Above pages of the book gives you the very reasons behind the migraine. And I hope you read it and sincerely answer the questions asked there. 

Sure Aquarian

Hi Mariya, there is an interview with Evette Rose and Teal together and they mention migraine, very helpful. Public, as usual

Pages of her book by Garnet here are also great, thank you Garnet 

Best

Edited by Mai-da

Hello there @Mariya , i know of a few things that may help you your migraines.

1) Lost of phytonutrients(Green beautifull food) in combination with healthy Fats to get good blood-flow in your brain.

2) Lion mane mushroom stacked with  Niacin(vitamin B3) and vitamin D3

3) Cannabis with very high CBD content and just a little bit of  THC to get the entourage effect.

Hope you get better. Report back  to the community your experience.

Lots of Love! 

Note: I am not a doctor so try what I am going to say at your own risk.

Migraine is the result of a poor blood circulation caused by tightening the blood vessels. 

There is a great alternative that you can try and see if it helps like wearing a very warm winter hat. The heat that it creates inside helps to relax blood vessels => increases blood flow and oxygen to your brain.

SmartSelectImage_2017-12-08-17-51-23.png

.... And so does a hot cup of tea with about a spoonful of whiskey in it....