earthywoods

Looking for friends

12 posts in this topic

So, I'm trying to reach out for people to talk to. I used to see myself in others. But I feel like I'm at other people's mercy. From this perspective, I lose touch from my alignment. I guess I'm looking for people to talk to that I can remember my alignment with. So it's hard to talk about and not be co creating it at the same time, it is why I think therapists and self help professionals don't do much for me. 

If anyone is interested in being friends maybe we can exchange numbers.  If you think you understand where I'm coming from. I'm in Southern California. 

Thanks.

• Like 2

Let's be friends. Can I look at your stars? I tried to message you, but it doesn't seem to work on my phone. Hit me with your birth details and I'll tell you something cool. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I like to look at the forum topics and see if anyone is saying something i feel led to respond to. Builds relationships and offers yourself up to them to see who responds. Can i be your friend?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I made an account just now for the very same purpose! I have been digging through a lot of shadows for a couple years, through which I've come far away from spiritual connection with friends. I've only lived in my town for a few months and I have no friends here, and my partner does not talk about spirituality or practice mindfulness. My daughter is only an infant, and I work at a daycare and get very little interaction with people older than 2, lol. I basically just watch spiritual teachers like Teal on YouTube to gain a sense of belonging when I start to feel lonely.  I don't have a phone plan, but I can access social media on WiFi. If you'd like to add me on Facebook or even just message with me through email, I'd love to talk with you!

Here's a small quote from Zig Ziglar that I find helps a lot: "If you go out looking for friends, you're going to find they are very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere.". It also makes great sense if you think in terms of the law of attraction -  we get what we sent out.

Take it or leave it ;)

• Like 2

Hello, I am also quite lonely, and am also looking for a friend, or someone to talk to. I just had a break up with my boyfriend, and are taking a 4 week break from talking to find ourselves, out of love for ourselves and each other. I have to crunch my time and progression in order to complete my applications to transfer to a college that can fund me in little over a month. Ugh, I'm just a bit of a mess right now and want to connect very badly with someone, to just talk about my conflicts, and perhaps you can tell me yours?

Anyone can message me through Teal's site. If not, my name is Angelica Minguez on Facebook, and I have a goofy picture of me and my ex as my profile picture, so you'd know it's me.

Thanks for reading!

Hi everyone. 

I'd love to have new friends who are open to discuss .. feel free to send me a message please. 

I’m not sure if I understand it excactly .   But I understand that I am fascinated with a few videos I’ve seen somewhat recently. teal swan.  I think when I listen to the things she says and what I’m hearing makes so much more sense than anything I had ever heard or learned.  Maybe she’s just brilliant.  Maybe she is right.   I don’t know though,  I don’t know if how I’m reading the message is how the message was written.  Now I am ready and I am scared.