David B

Walmart's Energy - Your Experience?

17 posts in this topic

Does anyone get spazzed or spaced-out walking around inside a Walmart?    Sometimes I get a little on edge, and sometimes I don't.  I recall how their corporate studies try and manipulate people's nervous system to get the herd into a buying frenzy... or is it just the people, or both?   I'm just wondering how crazy I am, lol.  

TIA,  David

My main energy experience with Walmart is that I appreciate that I live close to a store that is open 24/7 with some minor exceptions and that it also has so many things under one roof! ?

Hey.. I'm going to give you my answer, though is not connected to Walmart specifically. I have two things to share

A friend that worked in a mall, told me once that everywhere in the mall they play a buzzing very low frequency sound that the subconscious registers but the conscious is not aware of, and it activates the reptile brain making us buy more and act accordingly. This is very true everywhere. They use this to subject us, as one may conclude. 

Story I would like to share is, when I was in the Middle East, in Doha, Qatar, which is one of the most materialistic societies that exist, and of course they are, it is a desert, they have nothing else to offer besides those ressources, I once entered a mall and I noticed, after staying and roaming for a while, (I will be bit explicit and honest here) I felt my root chakra activating and I felt like masturbating , very strongly. I have a rather sensitive system, and this was the reaction I am usually not aware of. Because there was nothing but that energy there, just greedy superficial men roaming around, I felt that, very strongly. It's a positive feeling, but not when you're in public, and assuming that debauched incentive. And as much as it was personal, it was also collective, very much. 

It also depends on the level of consumerism the society is affected by and the intention impregnated in the creation of the specific idea, facility. 

What I want to say is it is very normal for sensitive souls to feel on edge in places like these, it's a good sign, because the more pure you become, or are, you get affected by all this. I also get dizzy very often, or I notice the energy decreasing and feeling very low. I now realize the shift happening, but I practice integration so I switch knowingly, more or less. And i do like shopping so.. :) And also, I try to be me choosing whether i channel, or just be Majda. Though we can rarely choose, it's not you in control. 

That's what I wanted to tell you/here. It's normal, and yeah, they have mechanisms to control. :)

Edited by Mai-da

That Qatar Energy is crazy funny/interesting... are you do you think that is because their Male collective energy suppresses their sexual desires even in the privacy of their own homes... or is it swung in the complete opposite direction, where they frolic with every proclivity?

Thanks for your comments...  The shift I'm experiencing is what I like to think of as an awakening to reality, that the dimensions of reality aren't fixed, and they wobble and spin and twist...  Somewhere, Somehow, I interpret this loss of control as scary, instead of fun...  So I just got to learn to have the fun in the water slide.

I think it's because they suppess the females' sexual energy, desires and expression, so they miss lot of..  softness, see? How i see it... The simple suppession makes their intentions and collective male mind heavy. They lack softness, the female energy, and just by the way they treat women and how women see themselves there, you can see that. I sensed the dominant energy, why I felt that way I think.

Hehe I am glad for you. I don't usually find it fun, but, yeah :)) *** 

Edited by Mai-da

On 11/18/2017 at 6:21 PM, Garnet said:

My main energy experience with Walmart is that I appreciate that I live close to a store that is open 24/7 with some minor exceptions and that it also has so many things under one roof! ?

Two Thumbs up from me... :-)  I do like how they don't put too much of a profit premium on their prices...  I don't like the protests that come when they want to locate a new store... ... The other thing I like about Walmart, are the people... Real People that don't have the money to buy $400 pairs of glasses at a mall.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mai-da said:

I think it's because they suppess the females' sexual energy, desires and expression, so they miss lot of..  softness, see? How i see it... The simple suppession makes their intentions and collective male mind heavy. They lack softness, the female energy, and just by the way they treat women and how women see themselves there, you can see that. I sensed the dominant energy, why I felt that way I think.

Hehe I am glad for you. I don't usually find it fun, but, yeah :)) *** 

So I have anxiety stuff I've struggle with... and I had an hour long shaman healing session with an "Elka Boren"  ... and I'm laying on the table why she does her thing... When I'm brave enough I'll close my eyes (as I think it's part of what required to get the most out of the experience) and of the things, I saw, and memories that came up...  I am super paranoid about not being without water, and when i had closed my eyes, It was like I was inside one of those big spheres that roll down a hill...  so after feeling and experiencing that sensation, and accepting the fear, I felt the fun of not being in  control...   Similarly, when my eyes were closed,  I felt the same kind of dimension of experience, except the fabric of my reality was waving side to side like a snake, and I was uncomfortable feeling dizzy with vertigo...  eventually,  The feeling of fear transmuted in a feeling of Fun.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2017 at 2:31 PM, Garnet said:

Please tell me you are talking about antiques

No, lol... it was 8 years ago,,, I was into Yoga Hardcore at the time... and I somehow friended an older lonely woman who lived in a gated community where the HOA is like 20k a year just to live there...  I tagged along with her one day when she went shopping, and she bought this pair for $400.  Of course I was shocked myself!  At the time, I was driving a car about worth that much... as in when I went to the beach, I left keys in the ignition with the windows down, almost daring somebody to take it... it was my A-B car... from A to Beach.  

On 11/25/2017 at 4:19 AM, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

I laughed deeply when I read this title.

Never been in a walmart living in the UK, if it's anything like a supermarket, the energy is stale and stressed.

Compared to a regular supermarket, the Walmart experience takes it to an another level.  I had a roommate that grew up in Nepal, and she joined me with my family for thanksgiving dinner... after that, I wanted to show her what the Black Friday shopping was going to be like, with all the Walmart clientele,,,  What I missed in setting the expectations, were the smells of the people.   You had to hold your breathe in spots.  Just gotta laugh because it's all natural.

• Like 1

I've never experienced Walmart on Black Friday. I've seen news and heard people talking about it. I think working in retail has changed my perception of shopping in general and over the years I've lost the original hunger for sales and discounts. Not that I am not using them. Of course, I do. Year round, lol

The problem is that on BF they often discount things that are "worst sellers" and display them as "must haves". It's good to do your research before the BF comes to prevent chances of you jumping on everything that is red marked.

How about Costco on the weekends.They just abandon their carts in the middle of the isle with their kids and babies to get free sample snacks.

LOL

They got distracted by Happiness...

On 12/8/2017 at 12:01 AM, JeskaFaye said:

How about Costco on the weekends.They just abandon their carts in the middle of the isle with their kids and babies to get free sample snacks.

LOL

They got distracted by Happiness...

• Like 1

So I've been paying more attention to the energy of Walmart since this post has started.... and you know what.... NO ONE REALLY WANTS TO SEE YOU there. You are lucky if you get a decent cashier or a cashier that's been long enough there to recognize you the next time you shopping because Walmart  is known to go through cashiers like through changing socks. Mostly you see robots with pre-recorded messages.... very numb.  Damn, that's like when I was growing up in my home city, lol Oh, and Walmart has become even more  impersonable by adding these ugly self check out cameras so they don't have to deal with us.

No wonder I am so attracted to high end department stores. Especially the ones that are not too busy.... they literally fish for every single customer! Not that I am shopping there all the time, don't get me wrong... I learned to "play" into it and receive a fully satisfied customer service without paying money but instead I pay with giving them the opportunity to do their work instead of being a statue and hopefully learn from it)))))

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:51 PM, Garnet said:

So I've been paying more attention to the energy of Walmart since this post has started.... and you know what.... NO ONE REALLY WANTS TO SEE YOU there. You are lucky if you get a decent cashier or a cashier that's been long enough there to recognize you the next time you shopping because Walmart  is known to go through cashiers like through changing socks. Mostly you see robots with pre-recorded messages.... very numb.  Damn, that's like when I was growing up in my home city, lol Oh, and Walmart has become even more  impersonable by adding these ugly self check out cameras so they don't have to deal with us.

No wonder I am so attracted to high end department stores. Especially the ones that are not too busy.... they literally fish for every single customer! Not that I am shopping there all the time, don't get me wrong... I learned to "play" into it and receive a fully satisfied customer service without paying money but instead I pay with giving them the opportunity to do their work instead of being a statue and hopefully learn from it)))))

Hi Garnet,  

It delighted me the other day to here how I've influence your life in a small way.   It reminds me of the power we have to shape and evolve the universe....   Perhaps, the "no one wants to see you there" is their own personal shame people carry with themselves.  

If you feeling up to it, the next time you go to Walmart, open up your heart space and feel like your shining out extra love into the store, and see if you get that same experience.   I'd love to here if you anything different happened or got a different vibe from people.

David