nova029

more precision = more confrontation?

6 posts in this topic

i've started noticing that the more direct i get with my desires, my truths, and my questions....

the more confrontational people get? like when you are more up in the air and not really sure about things and more flexible.. people pretty much are the same way or think you are naive.

but the more precise and direct you become, the more rude or stuck up you seem?

insight please. 

i mean i am getting to the point now where i enjoy the confrontation because i am sure about my stance and my desires.. so sticking to my guns is fine

but eventually i want to be able to have conversations where i can just bounce ideas off of one another and state my opinion and keep things moving

where everything isnt confrontational....

There is a good quote for this I heard a while back : "An argument is trying to decide who is right. A conversation is about deciding what is right"

so is it that im attracting confrontation because im not as sure as i think i am...

or 

are they attracting me because they want to be more sure of themselves.

in the future i just want things to be simple. 9/10 when i am asking a question, i am legitimately looking for an answer not opinions on the topics. like just a simple answer.

Hey .. I feel ya. When you'll get fed up with confronting, there will be people appear to bounce off ideas with

Edited by Mai-da