8 posts in this topic

I am starving for real, into-me-see intimate, present, authentic friendship. True connection and commitment to that. I want to be able to have problems come up and we deal with them. I would like to see if you would like to be my friend.

Um, yes, starving, Mai-da.

Why did you bother saying hi if all you want to do is mock someone saying their truth?

That is literally how I feel.

Starving for connection.

And clearly, the place to find it is not here.

I still love Teal. This emptiness has nothing to do with her.

But yeah, forget it.

No it's all Ok, just to me to want authentic relationships you need to first see the authenticity in yourself and not look from outside to fill the void inside. No-one will give you authenticity if you're starving for their attention. It's not even love, that's why I don't say love. If you're starving, I would rather help you look inside, by yourself with yourself, and find source within that feeds you till end :)

Starving is too harsh, but we are in that state many of us at some points, because authenticity is lacking, almost everywhere. But just honesty isn't authenticity. 

Bye..

Edited by Mai-da
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wtf?! i offered you friendship, you are obviously not ready for any of it

you are projecting , reverse the finger 

and you keep grabbing on the one thing that you mind, while i said many other stuff. You're obviously in a bad place, just keep it to yourself ok girl?

for the insult above, i can be a total bitch for you, but you are far baby, far 

keep it to yourself, you rotten bell

there you go 

and yeah, u used wrong word, if you tend to express where you standing, you try at least to find proper words, cause we're all reading

you are in a fucking bad place, of course you're alone

Edited by Mai-da

yeah and Ventura, maybe contribute with something next time, if you downvote, you probably have reason for it, try expressing it next time so we all learn, if you have any dignity 

Edited by Mai-da

Image result for people want you to be real until you're real and say soemthing they dont like. Express fully and see who stays and leaves, but listen to your guidance system, its the higher aspect of you that can see beyond this human experience guiding you telling you who to go towards and who to pull back from, beyond words, and the niceness, listen to that, feel it I should say. Unless you are troll fucking around then keep having fun I guess, did you catch any fish if you are? Any friendship or the one your lover whatever will reflect everything back to you, and unless they are willing to see it they will come back with an attack, so let people attack you, the ones that don't learn from those triggers, it's good shit. People can only meet you at their level of awareness and the rest is projecting.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1