kc7777777

Question about Contrast

7 posts in this topic

Question about Contrast

Hi guys,

will the earth and human race ever evolve to the point where contrast is no longer needed as the modality through which we evolve? In other words is it possible that through a collective shift in consciousness we become so self aware that we no longer need to learn through contrast or temporarily experiencing the lack of that which we desire before experiencing its opposite (our desires)?

Also as a second part to this question, does contrast exist everywhere in the universe as a law? Or are there realms where contrast is not needed for evolution?

Thanks in advance, much love to all of you?

• Upvote 1

On 11/7/2017 at 4:15 PM, kc7777777 said:

Question about Contrast

Hi guys,

will the earth and human race ever evolve to the point where contrast is no longer needed as the modality through which we evolve? In other words is it possible that through a collective shift in consciousness we become so self aware that we no longer need to learn through contrast or temporarily experiencing the lack of that which we desire before experiencing its opposite (our desires)?

Also as a second part to this question, does contrast exist everywhere in the universe as a law? Or are there realms where contrast is not needed for evolution?

Thanks in advance, much love to all of you?

Kind of the point of the human experience is contrast, when a consciousness no longer requires the human experience they will move on. 0 contrast is source perspective and is nice and all, but it gets a bit boring. A shift that we are seeing is the contrast shifting to be more harmonious. Contrast does not have to be painful. 

You can see what source perspective is like while still in your body.

• Like 2

Nice reply and perspective, thank you! Especially your point that contrast does not have to equal suffering.

How about this question as it relates to other realms in the Universe?

20 hours ago, kc7777777 said:

Nice reply and perspective, thank you! Especially your point that contrast does not have to equal suffering.

How about this question as it relates to other realms in the Universe?

On 11/7/2017 at 4:15 PM, kc7777777 said:

Imagine everything is, in fact, the number 0 now is 00000 a larger number? Contrast is the number 00000 pretending to be 12686You can't learn anything at absolute source perspective because you already know everything. That's why Source is no fun :P

• Like 1

There are other realms operating under/with other laws. Within this universe there are other universes too. I think I personally understand this on a deeper level, but... yeah

I agree that the universe doesn't need to be painful, but it is in this body, mind, perception... 

Edited by Mai-da

12 hours ago, Mai-da said:

There are other realms operating under/with other laws. Within this universe there are other universes too. I think I personally understand this on a deeper level, but... yeah

I agree that the universe doesn't need to be painful, but it is in this body, mind, perception... 

Thanks. So in some of these other realms the law of contrast is not at play then? Would love to hear a deeper understanding of this ?

Well meet yours first you will understand :) we're all on the journey :)

This is a polar universe yeah, it stemmed from a desire/need. If a desire is strong enough, it can create all sorts of universes, to me there are as much universes as there are consciousnesses so...  That's all I know or how can interpret it :)

• Like 1