Heidi Havula

Spiritual 'say what?'

26 posts in this topic

Spiritual 'say what?'

I have been playing with this idea in my head for a bit - to create an open forum for anyone to be authentic for their confusion regarding spiritual topics. And for someone who can relate to them and maybe bring about clarity. I don't intend this to be a page where to copy&paste citations from anyone one would consider master in the topic, but to tell how you came about understanding thing x. Hope I explained this clearly enough. 

Because I don't know about all of you, but sometimes I just don't get what eg. Teal means. And I think if one is not able to explain something with their own choice of words, they haven't got it. One big 'say what?' of mine is manifestation. Although I do get it at 'the spiritual level', I'm going to be honest - I just don't get how it applies to everything in general. Yes, I have been doing shadow work for about a year now, so I do get the emotional trigger part. But things like money.. especially it, but also positivity. I just don't get how it works. It flies over my head, just like that. A little background on my past... my parents are farmers, dad has been forced to continue the family tradition of having a cattle and mom's family has always been poor and 'the lower class'. In addition to that, she has a narcissistic mother and developed that coping mechanism for herself, as well.  

So... If anyone's able to relate, feel free to share your experiences and by all means, ask your own 'I know this thing at an intellectual/spiritual level... but HOW it works?'

-Heidi

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:03 AM, Heidi Havula said:

but HOW it works?'

Okay so we are not all the same, think of source being white light and all of us the rainbow, all those different aspects of god/source. Only our own inner guidance can tell us who we are and what to do, the mind and thoughts are not everything, you understanding all this from a intellectual level doesn't help at all, you have to know your emotions and heart which is your soul, your higher self. the thoughts think for everyone else and want outside validation meanwhile ignoring this internal guidance system that is within them. your emotions are just emotions its the meaning we attach to these emotions that makes them good or bad, the traumas is what makes us prevent from doing that same action that caused that emotion. Your soul does not work in words or language it doesn't give a fuck what you think the guidance will always be there, its the meaning we attach to these feeling that mess us up, like say you love someone and attach this meaning to it, this is my soul mate, this is how love should look, if you love me you treat me this way, all added stuff from the brain, the brain wants control it cant just allow stuff to happen, your higher self is the one guiding you in life, it doesn't give a fuck about outside information it guides you, YOU, not anyone else, so someone outside of you telling you who you are when you are listening to your higher self isn't listening to theirs otherwise they would let you be. If you love to read or paint or be In nature or talk, whatever it is and it feels good that's your inner guidance and it will be motivated to go towards people and pull away from people, but if you are stuck In the mind trying to understand this from a intellectual perspective you won't get it, because you have to feel it and let go of control.

Also lets say you find a type attractive, and ignore your inner guidance and keep doing the patterns you aren't learning, you are attracted to certain people on purpose because we are all magnets, so you change your inside the magnet changes, its like changing beliefs in these relationships to move beyond your current situation. you might have to go through 5 shitty relationships before finding one that fits, but your asking is what makes your higher self clear these things in you through other people or an experience, it's just guiding you. It knows you better than you. you will also be guided towards people that resonate with you and they will teach you something all being orchestrated by your higher self, does that make sense? Its personal for everyone, so don't compare.

 

Edited by Alex7
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pardon, @Alex7 Alex7, nicely done on that but Heidi asked if you could explain Manifestation... so I get that it comes down to how people learn to crawl out of what they consider the mire and their 'Lot in Life' 

So, let's see.
I came from a lower class or worker class. The parents always voted for our NZ socialist party - Labour. My mother's parents were poor, hard workers - he was a country butcher and the local baker as well and still had it damned hard. They had too many children but back then you needed them in case some died, the others could help work for the family good. One brother did really well after coming back from the war with one leg amputated. One brother a hard worker, slat of the earthy but died younger than he should from the hard graft. Mum's 6 sisters had to get married off and it was based on who was around to marry at the time. Mum ended up with a war veteran coming back with ill health after spending much of the war in German POW camps doing hard labour around the likes of bombed german cities. 
My father's family were slightly better off, a dairy farm that didn't do so well and then a boarding house.
Mum was the grafter - always wanting better for her children than she had. We got educated by hook or by crook. various things trued and mostly failed by me - I was different in attitude to most I knew back then. Maybe that was just lucky on some things (like my teenage and young vehicle accidents and other accidents but I still survived) and some things I chose because I wanted to do them. My career was like that and still it - I am choosing more and more the spiritual help within out area.

Manifestation:

- To manifest you need a clear vision of what you want:
I wanted to buy a house in a different part of the country. The passion was there for this to happen and because I had a clear idea of where I wanted to be and had little attachment to hold me back (my business was a transferable item and my wife thought it was a great idea, the house we had was great but time to think of moving), so I had little preventing me having a very clear intention. I had visited the area many times and so the smells, the lifestyle, the type of house I could get, the field (vineyards) work I could do as a hobby all added to the 'flavour' of what I desired - meaning it was very clear what I wanted - the Universe needs that from us for it to work.

- Asking for help (ask and you shall be given):
To manifest it, I simply asked help from a couple of my Guides as well as my mother and my father in spirit; they all had roles to play for me so I set them off onto their various tasks and gave Gratitude for it happening. That simply means I put the steps in motion and knew they would happen without me messing with it any more; job done attitude. The rest was simply knowing it would and it did.

- Positive focus:
Not only that, but in this country Banks offer mortgages on property and my set-up with money is a relationship basically of it will come when I want or need it. I am lucky enough to "not want" as they say... So the foundation for approaching my Banker was one of "what do you need from me?" rather than worrying about how the money would come etc etc. So glass half-full mentality rather than glass half-empty. Does that make sense? So the Bank manager simply needed a figure I was buying the house for. "Done".

- Allotting tasks (asking for help):
The task I gave to my mother was to find someone to sell our current house to. A week later my wife on passing another dog walker mentioned we were leaving the area and the woman turned up the next day wanting to look through our place - it happened to be the one she wanted when they first moved to the area but couldn't afford it then. Her and hubby and kids bought it from us without us having to go to a real estate company that would have charged us approx NZ $25,000 for their pleasure in presenting it to people that would be eager to buy.  They put their house on the market and had a buyer within 6 weeks. Done. Other tasks were to my father to make sure the new place would align. My main man Guide was asked to support where required to tidy up loose ends. My 'Scholar' Guide was aced to get all paperwork inn order and tend to the legal issues to make sure there were none. Were none.

- Knowing what you can achieve based on what you have achieved - having faith in the future:
Basically I knew our house would sell. I knew I had the new house bargained down because I had done my research. I had an attitude of this is easy and therefore it was.

That was an example of one manifestation. I have others.

@Heidi Havula I have relatives and other people I know who are not only famers but people who, because of their internal doubting have limited themselves to what they have and limited themselves to maintaining what they have. So glass half-empty attitude. Not their fault and circumstances..? We make our own future. Then I have other people I know - my wife being one, that have come from a fucking hard life (pardon the expletive but true). That has not limited them from achieving. Solution-oriented people are great creative thinkers and people of action who don't mind trying something out and then adapting. That means they see past problems and concentrate on the solution instead. Always an eye on how to change what's happening (not what has happened)... Like, "OK, this is what it is, what can I do to get where I want to go?"  

Spiritually speaking, maybe having the knowledge that it doesn't really matter in the end because it's all a fun ride and that we live multiple lives is easier for us to accept - but try telling that to someone who has had a person close and special to them that dies. Grief is one of the hardest things we face in a physical world. teal has a great episode on it. 
Also, no matter how hard things are, some people always look up and beyond; they are not victims and somehow know that things can happen when you focus your energy enough.

Hope this helps.
crystal Rob

oh, and one important thing missed from the above - Deja Vu has a big part to play as it is a focus energy thought form of what you may have already aligned with - most would say that it is a past fragment revisited but as we all know, time does not really exist except for linear perspective... re-arrange it though and "Say what!"

 

 

Edited by Crystal Rob
Speed of light
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Crystal Rob said:

Pardon, @Alex7 Alex7, nicely done on that but Heidi asked if you could explain Manifestation... so I get that it comes down to how people learn to crawl out of what they consider the mire and their 'Lot in Life' 

I was answering the "But HOW it works".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I was answering the "But HOW it works".

OK, so may I make a suggestion and try those same thoughts but trimmed down to make it more clear? Reason being it just sounded like several trains of thought going into that one topic reply. Almost (but not quite) everything before finding soul mate has several themes. Universe doesn't give a shit (meaning does it really matter) but if you had just said in that preliminary, that Universe is after original thought and everything in our way is there designed to inspire us to find what we do want from giving us what we currently lend energy to, then finding soul mate may have been clearer. (edit): Oops, nearly forgot to mention that of course the Universe allows us Free Will - so if we want to go against our soul path and make other decisions we can - ALSO that we always should not only have gratitude foe what we ask for but ask it for "our greatest Good" and "the greatest Good of all"; which essentially means if it ain't gonna serve us then it won't happen quite like you think (smile, wink wink)... 

But even there Alex, that's confusing... example going through several mates before finding the right one sounds like you're not sure what you should be going for (resisting not manifesting). Attachment also springs to mind... Yes, experience helps in finding the right person and going along with the vibrational match at the time until you change your vibrational match is understood, but I think you could come up with a simpler and better way of saying it all. 

I look forward to you re-writing that same topic with some further thought behind it..? 

OK, Manifestation #2:
Manifestation is the focus of thought about what it is you want. Opposed (in a way) to that is what most people commonly do and that is lending energy to thinking how things are and what they don't have. That mostly leads to wanting something because of a lack of rather than a desire for. Teal aptly explains the difference between desire and want or need. (I mentioned 'glass half-empty' and 'glass half-full' above)...
Example of want or need: wanting to be rich by winning the lottery:
Means you are motivated by a lack of money and the need is you think everything will come right if you have money. That's resistance. So what if you focus on what you want to spend the money on - all the good works you will do for your immediate family and the car you'll buy - that's focus and desire isn't it? So winning the Lottery will help with all those positive desires. No. Still resistance. And they are not desires they are material gain for subconscious reasons of wanting to feel loved by those you give the money to, wanting to be appreciated because of a lack of love; mainly for yourself. The reason is because it is such a short-term focus on being rich for a reason not for a path you're on.
I think I can best explain that by saying manifestation based on need or want doesn't work because the term for that is Resistence and The Law of Attraction. Your higher self knows this and so you are not in true alignment (Alex's thoughts). But manifestation based on true desire and your soul purpose (step by step, fitting the pieces of the puzzle) will lead to manifestation. And clearly asking for what it is you truly want.

"Ask and ye shall be given" is never truly explained in the bible. I always found Teal has simple and constructive answers to questions or thought.
Resistance - now there's a topic for @Heidi Havula @Alex7 and anyone else who cares to write down their thoughts...

Edited by Crystal Rob
Speed of light (and a shower always brings up extra thoughts)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Crystal Rob said:

OK, so may I make a suggestion and try those same thoughts but trimmed down to make it more clear? Reason being it just sounded like several trains of thought going into that one topic reply. Almost (but not quite) everything before finding soul mate has several themes. Universe doesn't give a shit (meaning does it really matter) but if you had just said in that preliminary, that Universe is after original thought and everything in our way is there designed to inspire us to find what we do want from giving us what we currently lend energy to, then finding soul mate may have been clearer. But even there Alex, that's confusing... example going through several mates before finding the right one sounds like you're not sure what you should be going for (resisting not manifesting). Attachment also springs to mind... Yes, experience helps in finding the right person and going along with the vibrational match at the time until you change your vibrational match is understood, but I think you could come up with a simpler and better way of saying it all. 

I look forward to you re-writing that same topic with some further thought behind it..? 

OK, Manifestation #2:
Manifestation is the focus of thought about what it is you want. Opposed (in a way) to that is what most people commonly do and that is lending energy to thinking how things are and what they don't have. That mostly leads to wanting something because of a lack of rather than a desire for. Teal aptly explains the difference between desire and want or need. (I mentioned 'glass half-empty' and 'glass half-full' above)...
Example of want or need: wanting to be rich by winning the lottery:
Means you are motivated by a lack of money and the need is you think everything will come right if you have money. That's resistance. So what if you focus on what you want to spend the money on - all the good works you will do for your immediate family and the car you'll buy - that's focus and desire isn't it? So winning the Lottery will help with all those positive desires. No. Still resistance. And they are not desires they are material gain for subconscious reasons of wanting to feel loved by those you give the money to, wanting to be appreciated because of a lack of love; mainly for yourself. The reason is because it is such a short-term focus on being rich for a reason not for a path you're on.
I think I can best explain that by saying manifestation based on need or want doesn't work because the term for that is Resistence and The Law of Attraction. Your higher self knows this and so you are not in true alignment (Alex's thoughts). But manifestation based on true desire and your soul purpose (step by step, fitting the pieces of the puzzle) will lead to manifestation. And clearly asking for what it is you truly want.

"Ask and ye shall be given" is never truly explained in the bible. I always found Teal has simple and constructive answers to questions or thought.
Resistance - now there's a topic for @Heidi Havula @Alex7 and anyone else who cares to write down their thoughts...

from my experience  the higher self which is the higher aspect of you doesn't care what the ego thinks it wants, like my ego could say I want a Lamborghini based on the influence of the people around it to get their validation, the thoughts are one layer, the guidance system is another, what the soul desires will override what the ego wants, because the ego doesn't want it, it just thinks it does, it doesn't feel what it really wants. The soul mate was an example to show the steps that need to happen to get the end result. if you need to unblock a couple things in your life to get the ideal mate it will make those people attractive on purpose to orchestrate what you desired, what you were asking for. I did have a old notebook maybe 3 years old and I wrote a list of what I wanted and yeah I ended up getting a lot of it, based on what I want, not what I think I want based on societal pressure/influence. If you desire it chances are it will manifest, because the universe wants to expand as much as you and you desiring something is it desiring something, so it will make it happen, based on your own inner guidance not outside permission.

When people say how to manifest it sort of coming from the same place of I want to manifest 1 million dollars, it's like but what do you want to do when you get that million? The freedom it gives you, variety of choice? if you really desire it it will manifest but if its what you expect to want but inside don't care for it, it wont manifest, that's why its individual for everyone, we all value different things, some knowledge, experiences, vehicles, travel, whatever it is, only they can know this from within, but if they aren't tuned into it they don't know where to start.

 

Edited by Alex7
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark is correct- reading through all of that both gave insight and made me chuckle a bit. I can already see that the idea I had of manifesting is very ego-based, meaning fear-based. That if I'll get something from things I enjoy doing, someone's going to take it away. (Absolute topic for CP for me, yes sir.) 

@Crystal Rob That mention of deja vu makes so much sense! Actually, from the whole reply, that was where I got an 'a-ha!' moment from :D I don't know about others, but my deja vus have changed a bit over a couple of years. They last longer than a blink of an eye, and I remember what I was thinking for around minute or two. I also watch myself noticing the deja vu itself... It's pretty amazing and (a bit) confusing. 

But resistance... Oh boy. Got some already when I saw the words 'positive focus'. Brrh. Makes me feel like an outcast in a snap.

@Alex7 Thank you for your contribution, as well. I resonated with the soul mate example, as it demonstrates why certain people (and things, but people especially) keep reappearing although I wouldn't want them anymore. Like narcissistic people in my life. Well, got a mother and her mom who both are narcissists, and only recently moved away from home. Immediately attracted a young man that acts just like mom. But I'm sick of him already, when I realized he, too, is going to treat me like less of a human being. Although it maybe wasn't how Rob would have explained it, but I totally get it. Thank you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys. I love the responses and it goes to show that yes Perspective is one thing and experience is another - but in the end connection IS.

Light and Love to you all. 

2B or not to be, that is the question. Whether it is right to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to die in the arms of those that hold us to higher esteem. (Sorry paraphrasing a Great and turning it to my own...)

Edited by Crystal Rob
Frenetic fingers
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Heidi Havula said:

...But resistance... Oh boy. Got some already when I saw the words 'positive focus'. Brrh. Makes me feel like an outcast in a snap....

Totally and be kind to yourself always; the Jailbars of Belief are gradually being ripped out. But follow your own Guidance not others... you are on the right path and step by step and easy does it, you will know your truth and not before. Brrh is just a sign of its different but pay attention wink wink...

I must say @Heidi Havula @Mark Joseph Middleton and @Alex7 knowing what you do at your age, there is great promise for the world!

Reps to you all.

crystal Rob

Edited by Crystal Rob
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

Thank you @Crystal Rob I wouldn't call myself young anymore though. Funny thing is the higher self rammed me against the wall for three days after posting this to show me a possible benefit lol. My higher self is funny some times. One possible benefit is you can get excited for a result, no matter how small it is, if you've spent three days working towards it. Excitement being passion and energy etc. So there is that.

Young as you feel Mark, young as you feel... hey maybe it's your Guides giving you the hard time not your higher self - though the distinguishing is possibly not that easy. I do like how questioning things helps with another perspective... so seems like you prefer the interrogation method rather than the good cop/bad cop routine; or concerned friend method? LOL
All good - whatever way we learn new stuff and connecting.

So. Next "Say What!":
maybe you'd like to start it off and get Heidi @Heidi Havula all riled up and Brrh on the subject of "Resistance"...? I'll add to it when I can - busy day in the office being a Friday n all, will get back here when I can... so maybe you or @Alex7can kick it off?

Light

Edited by Crystal Rob
speed of light

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

=================

Say What! subject #2: Resistance

"What we resist persists'" Teal's repeated tenet as well as the majority of the spiritual community.
So what triggered Heidi when she said "Brrh" at the words 'positive focus'..? Where is the resistance coming from? Well we can be specific but in fact generalising is just as easy and less judgemental... Now, there's a word! Judge-mental; sounding like something is categorised and put in a box and labelled. So what label is written? That would depend on the person judging it; as we all use our own experiences to filter a meaning from something that has happened to us and label it accordingly.
Anyway, labelling - this is common and part of being human - so do we have to surpass being human in order to be non-judgemental? Probably. It has been said by Teal that "ego" has been attributed to buddhist teachings as what he experienced around enlightenment. Thing is, Buddha's perspective of this was labelled afterwards because Buddha did not know the word 'ego' as such - that was Carl Jung who first used that word for human-based resistance to the higher self's perspective of detachment of human emotion.

Oh, by the way people, free free to judge my comments as I go...

Where was I... oh yes - labelling:  I, for example have heard several words that I had to go look up on Mr. Wikipedia... one was 'enmeshment' and the other 'gas lighting'. I guess I knew the cause & effect just not the actual descriptions used. For "enmeshment" I'd use "deep in doggy" and for 'gas lighting' I'd use "Devil's Advocate". One an unconscious thing (enmeshment) and the other very conscious of (devil's advocate). In reality I think we've all been party to having enmeshment done to us but usually simply known as controlling what someone says, thinks and feels. And 'gas lighting' is simply another word for using those forms of control to get someone even more vulnerable and second-guessing themselves. All control. All labelling. All creating resistance because the higher, eternal self will allow this to happen for a while, then when everything calms down, bring it slap-bang in ya face when you lest expect it - so we go "Where the fuck did that come from!?" 
Anyway, I'd use the conscious one (devil's advocate) to get someone to their feelings so I could know more about them. You could say that's an extreme form of knowing someone but people are funny and hesitant and just... not authentic. At least emotions over boiling are authentic, yes? 
Deeply entrenched (deep in doggy) used and sometimes I'd pale at who I'd use it on. Teal helped me out recently on me questioning doing this when she said, "Rob, sometimes it's the only way. People are funny and will hold their feelings so tight you'd think they'd be screaming in pain they hold on so strong." I had to nod at that. Then she continued, "So maybe instead of 'Devil's Advocate', because you are introducing them to being in touch with their feelings and addressing an issue, you could call it 'Angel's Advocate' (wink).." I just love it when Teal winks - she is so switched on... I thanked her and she simply turned on her heels with that little "Love you, bye-bye" smile of hers. sigh...

Oh yes, back to Resistance. Whenever it happens, we lucky ones have Teal's CP to help us out - and her book where Jailbars of Belief give us practical, positive ways to question why we feel like we do and to be able to have perspective on whatever it is. But, listening to Teal talking about resistance and how it works - you think you have it figured and she side swipes you with how some concentrating on the positive only is still resistance. Anything we run from basically, anything we avoid. Anyone we find offence at. Anything we are not prepared to accept as it is. So, how does we move from resistance, understanding , accepting and allowing so that we can move to resonating with a different vibration (therefore no longer a match to what was) and focus on something we do want rather than what we now know we don't want? Integration of that we finally have come to accept - through CP. What did we ever do beforehand, before CP came along!?? Crikey dicks, as we say DownUnder, we'd put up with all sorts of crap. Put up with trying to feel better instead of being unconditionally present. Why is Teal's work not being taught in schools? I can see the day it will be and the day that we are all mindful of what we say because of what we think. 

So I guess fold, when the Light of Understanding is shone on those dark places we know is the human shadow (read resistance and negativity or mis-understanding, lack of experience maybe?), then all is possible... I bet there are those reading this that will also agree that sometimes you know something isn't how it should be and know you want something better - just how to go about finding out... that's where life and living it comes in (smile, wink).

I'll end here with a quote I love, and it's from Teal's "The Eviction Notice" Blog. Go read the whole thing after reading this here - it actually says all we need about the subject of both resistance and of manifesting... sorry @Heidi Havula no cut & paste but the next best thing: the link - see the bottom of my Post.

Teal 'Eviction Notice' Quote

..."The universe will arrange all necessary conditions for you to achieve your desires and because the universe doesn’t have resistance, it will arrange those conditions the second you desire them.  If anything other than what you think you want to have happen occurs, it is because of one of two things:

1)   You yourself, are resisting what you desire with something you are thinking, believing or doing.

2)   You are in denial of what you truly desire, while you have been simultaneously subconsciously informing the universe of what you truly desire; and so the universe is responding to the deeper, stronger truth of what you really desire."

end quote.

Light and Love
crystal Rob

 

 

Edited by Crystal Rob
spulling, in dickshin, in granma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Crystal Rob said:

=================

Say What! subject #2: Resistance

"What we resist persists'" Teal's repeated tenet as well as the majority of the spiritual community.
So what triggered Heidi when she said "Brrh" at the words 'positive focus'..? Where is the resistance coming from? Well we can be specific but in fact generalising is just as easy and less judgemental... Now, there's a word! Judge-mental; sounding like something is categorised and put in a box and labelled. So what label is written? That would depend on the person judging it; as we all use our own experiences to filter a meaning from something that has happened to us and label it accordingly.
Anyway, labelling - this is common and part of being human - so do we have to surpass being human in order to be non-judgemental? Probably. It has been said by Teal that "ego" has been attributed to buddhist teachings as what he experienced around enlightenment. Thing is, Buddha's perspective of this was labelled afterwards because Buddha did not know the word 'ego' as such - that was Carl Jung who first used that word for human-based resistance to the higher self's perspective of detachment of human emotion.

Oh, by the way people, free free to judge my comments as I go...

Where was I... oh yes - labelling:  I, for example have heard several words that I had to go look up on Mr. Wikipedia... one was 'enmeshment' and the other 'gas lighting'. I guess I knew the cause & effect just not the actual descriptions used. For "enmeshment" I'd use "deep in doggy" and for 'gas lighting' I'd use "Devil's Advocate". One an unconscious thing (enmeshment) and the other very conscious of (devil's advocate). In reality I think we've all been party to having enmeshment done to us but usually simply known as controlling what someone says, thinks and feels. And 'gas lighting' is simply another word for using those forms of control to get someone even more vulnerable and second-guessing themselves. All control. All labelling. All creating resistance because the higher, eternal self will allow this to happen for a while, then when everything calms down, bring it slap-bang in ya face when you lest expect it - so we go "Where the fuck did that come from!?" 
Anyway, I'd use the conscious one (devil's advocate) to get someone to their feelings so I could know more about them. You could say that's an extreme form of knowing someone but people are funny and hesitant and just... not authentic. At least emotions over boiling are authentic, yes? 
Deeply entrenched (deep in doggy) used and sometimes I'd pale at who I'd use it on. Teal helped me out recently on me questioning doing this when she said, "Rob, sometimes it's the only way. People are funny and will hold their feelings so tight you'd think they'd be screaming in pain they hold on so strong." I had to nod at that. Then she continued, "So maybe instead of 'Devil's Advocate', because you are introducing them to being in touch with their feelings and addressing an issue, you could call it 'Angel's Advocate' (wink).." I just love it when Teal winks - she is so switched on... I thanked her and she simply turned on her heels with that little "Love you, bye-bye" smile of hers. sigh...

Oh yes, back to Resistance. Whenever it happens, we lucky ones have Teal's CP to help us out - and her book where Jailbars of Belief give us practical, positive ways to question why we feel like we do and to be able to have perspective on whatever it is. But, listening to Teal talking about resistance and how it works - you think you have it figured and she side swipes you with how some concentrating on the positive only is still resistance. Anything we run from basically, anything we avoid. Anyone we find offence at. Anything we are not prepared to accept as it is. So, how does we move from resistance, understanding , accepting and allowing so that we can move to resonating with a different vibration (therefore no longer a match to what was) and focus on something we do want rather than what we now know we don't want? Integration of that we finally have come to accept - through CP. What did we ever do beforehand, before CP came along!?? Crikey dicks, as we say DownUnder, we'd put up with all sorts of crap. Put up with trying to feel better instead of being unconditionally present. Why is Teal's work not being taught in schools? I can see the day it will be and the day that we are all mindful of what we say because of what we think. 

So I guess fold, when the Light of Understanding is shone on those dark places we know is the human shadow (read resistance and negativity or mis-understanding, lack of experience maybe?), then all is possible... I bet there are those reading this that will also agree that sometimes you know something isn't how it should be and know you want something better - just how to go about finding out... that's where life and living it comes in (smile, wink).

I'll end here with a quote I love, and it's from Teal's "The Eviction Notice" Blog. Go read the whole thing after reading this here - it actually says all we need about the subject of both resistance and of manifesting... sorry @Heidi Havula no cut & paste but the next best thing: the link - see the bottom of my Post.

Teal 'Eviction Notice' Quote

..."The universe will arrange all necessary conditions for you to achieve your desires and because the universe doesn’t have resistance, it will arrange those conditions the second you desire them.  If anything other than what you think you want to have happen occurs, it is because of one of two things:

1)   You yourself, are resisting what you desire with something you are thinking, believing or doing.

2)   You are in denial of what you truly desire, while you have been simultaneously subconsciously informing the universe of what you truly desire; and so the universe is responding to the deeper, stronger truth of what you really desire."

end quote.

Light and Love
crystal Rob

 

 

Resistance is very real around a society that evolves very slowly, anyone that is a pioneer will meet resistance. Teal is ahead of her time, not even ahead of her time just this is common sense and we lost it, it's like you dumb fucks we are multidimensional, the authority in me(soul/god/source) says we are, I can't prove this to you if you haven't even found it in yourself. If you only exist in your mind and have a great powerful brain but emotionally dumb, it's a waste of a brain, your compass is your emotions it doesn't give a fuck what you think, the brain is a tool listen to your god damn heart! To me spirituality is just life, its not faith or peace of mind it just is life, it's interwoven with reality, and anything "spiritual" would be a less dense reality, the pineal gland is the antenna, why this isn't know and taught to kids? no fucking idea. Why is there a hierarchy of knowledge? 1st grade learns this, 3rd grade learns this, just give it all to them god damn it! kids are not dumb, they will thrive in any subject they pick and move onto the next, they will have no accreditation in this system, but smart as fuck. That's my resistance what I know is invisible, and even my own inner guidance only exists to me lol to explain that to a atheist mind it's like you fucks plateaued, stay in your community. Also we fluff up spiritually to the point it isn't taken seriously, we are in this reality, stop with the fairies, lets get back to emotional trauma and relationships, normal healthy relationships and teach that shit young, but than again when someone is it change not connected to their soul they will fuck it up. When nobody is in charge who is in charge? when we all listen to the authority within(source) who is in charge? this current system doesn't allow us to listen to that so you will see people get sick and drop like flies, especially the sensitive ones, zoom out and see humans as one entity the "normal" ones are the ones listening to their own internal guidance system(soul/source) no matter what the outside says, but we have fractured aspects so there are parts of us that still need approval outside of us, parts of us scared as fuck to step into our power. That was all over the place, it wasn't premeditated, never is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Alex7 said:

When nobody is in charge who is in charge? when we all listen to the authority within(source) who is in charge?

Why does anyone have to be in charge - Source created this Reality to be free flowing and so with Free Will we are allowed to do what we personally wish. I think Teal wants everyone to stop being victims and not in control of their own reality. And hey, even Teal has resistance - she's human after all; just watch Daily Insight to see her ups and downs. Again, she doesn't try to change it, just learn from it as hopefully we all are trying to do.

So @Alex7, what specifically is your resistance? Or are you resistant to the subject of resistance. What I see is emotion welling up over people not conscious of their own power, yes? But, rather than bark at the moon, maybe you could write about something that personally affects you?   

6 hours ago, You'reMyFavorite said:

 

Check out Teal's new video on selling your soul to Satan. It oultines an "outsourced" approach to getting what you want 

Fuck the Law of Attraction if you have demons to bargain with. Amirightguys? 

Demons? Not enough light shining then - go buy a bigger torch and longer life batteries...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 2:45 PM, Crystal Rob said:

So @Alex7, what specifically is your resistance? Or are you resistant to the subject of resistance. What I see is emotion welling up over people not conscious of their own power, yes? But, rather than bark at the moon, maybe you could write about something that personally affects you?  

I'm a evolve addict so that means I get rid of addictions and feel the emotions and change the beliefs, also a old ass soul, think of a thick ass book(multidimensional book) and one of those pages being this life, more like 1 letter in one of those pages being this life and that soul has all of that experience in it, but the human is scared, the body I am in my ancestors bullshit has a lot of low self worth and not good enough beliefs, so I have to heal that for this whole bloodline.

I also don't like regurgitated information I'm like people it's all in you you should be able to freestyle this shit. So this new saying the twin flame, beyond the words it just means that unified field awareness, knowing your soul and clearing so many layers to even recognize yourself and when you do reach it to find yourself even that "union" does not work in the old model of relationships, these "twinflames" which is an awareness its meant to bring that new template for everyone soul to soul connections, that's what it means beyond the word, and I found mine 3 years ago lol same soul, different body. Yeah I resist being a pioneer down here, a volunteer soul. I know who I am but expressing that is another and being around unconscious people is rough, not making spiritualty your new religion but knowing this shit from within, you have a question you ask yourself or your higher self guides you to someone and that's still you guiding you. That's what I resist Rob, the ancestors bs that comes with having a body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2017 at 1:03 PM, Heidi Havula said:

I don't intend this to be a page where to copy&paste citations from anyone one would consider master in the topic, but to tell how you came about understanding thing x.

The interesting thing how I personally came about understanding thing X is by collecting everything I could about it from various sources, including myself. 

For ex., just yesterday I heard a man describing some things in a way that I've been trying to wrap my words around. One of them was about the feeling of gratitude. 

Many people already know about the power of gratitude and its high vibes. Some even keep a gratitude journal of their own. Also people have been practicing gratitude since the dawn of times... And look where we are today ... And what all we have....

So, to sum this up in my own words and with what I have already experienced :

Gratitude does mostly nothing on a larger scale if you see yourself as separate from something or someone else.

There are numerous meditation techniques that I came across that go through a process that looks like opening the heart with a light and than slowly expanding it - first the light fills up your body, than the room you are in, then the house, then the neighborhood,  the city etc. untill you are reaching the entire Universe as far as your eyes and mind can see => that is the closest of feeling of deep gratitude I have experienced so far and I can explain now thanks to that meditation practice. Every single time I truly feel that feeling, it hurts my chest and I end up in tears. And every single time I have that experience I can see something is shifting. Changing. Things, events etc. manifest practically out of the blue either directly or indirectly (through others).

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now