bryanmhenry

Why do we manifest into the physical realm?

Why do we manifest into the physical realm?

Curious as to what are some takes to this question. Does anyone know Teal's approach to this?

I've heard her talk about our soul making the decision to manifest into our physical reality with an intention. Which makes sense, as change/movement is rooted in intention.

But I've been trying to wrap my head around the following: If we deem it true that Source Energy is being expressed as us humans as a result of some intention, does that have the implication that Source is striving to accomplish something? Is it just an inward journey of consciousness just better understanding consciousness?

• Like 1

The answer to that question is for everyone to discover . The most obvious thing to me is to experience physicality  through  our limited senses which is done for a reason to keep you being focused on the juiciness and other material goods. To bring meaning to all of that people often look for answers in spirituality. Depending on the course one takes the journey either enhances our senses or numbs them even more. The advantage of a deeper sense is that it makes the journey more interesting by involving a larger spectrum of different emotions/feelings. On the down side it can decrease one's sense of physicality by making it feel transparent and thus less real which is also a sign that it is time to get grounded!

• Like 3

I’ve often wondered this too. If Source is perfection, then why the need to ‘uncover’ yourself  in the first place, or know it more deeply through learning the hard lessons? Don’t you already know yourself because you ARE Source? How can one improve on perfection, and why?

Source doesn't differ perfection, it simply is, and the expansion is uncovering, discovering who you are, what all you/we can be, how far we can go... how I see it... Source just is, no knowledge of perfection, it doesn't consider itself perfect or less perfect, or good or bad... The lessons are hard through the 3d eyes, in sources perspective everything is a potential. I heard Teal once say, which I found tremendously helpful, that in source perspective, there is no expansion, because there are no desires, and source wants you to desire, so we move, something like that. But of course you choose 

You're the guy with the social anxiety ignoring me when offering help right? :) I can see where your axiety's coming from since you mention perfection, But won't tell you more lalala , just kidding. I am also enchanted by perfection and long for it :) , but It's inside, the perfection is inside :) "perfection" 

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 2

On 11/11/2017 at 1:32 PM, Mai-da said:

Source doesn't differ perfection, it simply is, and the expansion is uncovering, discovering who you are, what all you/we can be, how far we can go... how I see it... Source just is, no knowledge of perfection, it doesn't consider itself perfect or less perfect, or good or bad... The lessons are hard through the 3d eyes, in sources perspective everything is a potential. I heard Teal once say, which I found tremendously helpful, that in source perspective, there is no expansion, because there are no desires, and source wants you to desire, so we move, something like that. But of course you choose 

You're the guy with the social anxiety ignoring me when offering help right? :) I can see where your axiety's coming from since you mention perfection, But won't tell you more lalala , just kidding. I am also enchanted by perfection and long for it :) , but It's inside, the perfection is inside :) "perfection" 

Thank you for this explanation, makes sense. So if there is no expansion in source, and source is what we all come from, what was the original impetus to split from a non-expansive source into a form which uses expansion as its main function?

I may have missed if you tried responding to my post on social anxiety, I apologize if so. Curious to know what you said, I will look again :) I’m a little new to this site so ...  But I’m always open for feedback, I enjoy sharing with like minds on here  :) thanks again!

Edited by kc7777777
  • Like 1

No problem :) I was joking anyway, but if you need any info, insight, let us know 

So, source wants to know itself, get it? You know source by knowing you, and expanding it, by expanding yourself, through experiences mostly... Source wants to know itself, that's why you manifested in the physical dimension, and source is not anything outside of you... Maybe clearer now ? 

that's what and how know, others can input too, with their knowledge 

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Mai-da said:

No problem :) I was joking anyway, but if you need any info, insight, let us know 

So, source wants to know itself, get it? You know source by knowing you, and expanding it, by expanding yourself, through experiences mostly... Source wants to know itself, that's why you manifested in the physical dimension, and source is not anything outside of you... Maybe clearer now ? 

that's what and how know, others can input too, with their knowledge 

Interesting stuff, thank you. Now I will be pondering why Source needs to know itself, or rather why it doesn’t already know itself ha ha. So much to think about ? 

There are multiple approaches to this. The main one is that the universe is a “breeding ground” for life, where lower dimensional experiences are inevitable. Still, there are other factors that could seem to contradict.

1. Spiral Dynamics - means that any created entity will go through experiences in spirals, never repeating the same thing twice

2. Descent or refining of paradigms - Each stage of existenstial development involves the need to interact with other forms of life, causing you to refine your own ideas➕fine-tune your understanding of your own desires. This is in turn causes the primordial beings [or energies]  to retroactively create with their very understanding of reality.

Matter the way we know it, is b/c primordial creatures decided that the 4 elements would be fundamental building blocks for all reality.

• Like 1