Julia

Your reality x collective reality

6 posts in this topic

Hi! I’ve seen all the material Teal has done on this, but I still can’t quite understand to what extent I create my own reality when there is a collective reality I’m a part of. For instance, I’m in a country right now where people are buying into the belief of crisis, and many people I know are handling the effects of that (be it real or not). However, knowing about belief systems and stuff, I find myself deliberately not focusing on that even though I am perfectly aware that it’s going on, and instead I choose to believe in something different for myself (it’s been working). To elucidate, my question is: will I still experience crisis because it is in the collective reality or do I experience what I choose to experience? 
This is a matter that has been bugging me for a while :/

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Julia said:

l To elucidate, my question is: will I still experience crisis because it is in the collective reality or do I experience what I choose to experience? 
This is a matter that has been bugging me for a while :/

In my experience, it's a bit of both and you can even see the choice being available to you if you just sit back long enough, sitting outside the box that is.  Now, this could be a positive or a negative and in many teachings from Teal and others, sometimes even knowledge from other sources can show you that negative events can spawn great things to occur, such as the whole MMR vaccine hullabaloo, when i actually looked into it.  it all made sense, specially after watching the film Vaxxed and other things related to that film.  If you think it will serve you to enter a certain situation, even to the point of trusting your gut, I would do it.  but even during, you can make choices on how you handle things.  But with most things, even sitting back during mostly any big thing, you can simply watch so many things unfold before your very eyes, specially if you're paying close attention and reading wisely into things.  Become like the scholar and alchemist of old.  where science came from ultimately. And even this form of science if coming back, even in the modern times.  Those of whom who claim studies are closed and so on or hide behind the "scientific method" are not real scientists and the veil on that is coming clear too, specially when it comes to this MMR vaccine thing.  It's the only examples I can think of. 

For me, watching closely, specially to what's going on in the US.  much like way in the past has influenced the rest of the world by a huge degree, so what happens to them is definitely going to effect the rest of the world as the whole since most of what they are feeding their own citizens have been fed to us through the whole divide and conquer thing.  interestingly enough, the word 'modern' in today's age seems to point to being " Americanized "  and what would be outside the boarders are " savage" and apparently " primitive"

Anyway, as a collective whole, it looks like people all over the world are now inflicted with this feeling of freedom and amounts of self empowerment I didn't see much of in the people I was around when I was a little boy..  So it's also important to look back on all sorts of things cause you can still get so much out of a memory.  Almost like reading a book or watching/listening to a movie over and over and you find out something new almost every time, could be anything really, mundane things.  Your perspectives seem to change the more you're exposed to something.  and go " I didn't notice this before"  Specially in my case, it seems like even when i'm not actively thinking on something.  hearing something something enough somehow means different or even mean more to you than it did before.  Such as a particular line that you resonate with and then you find even more meaning/use for it.  Sorry, I rant a bit sometimes.  By the looks of it, I got my own personal work to do.  Lol. 

But on the beginning notes I was making:  You don't need to worry so much unless it really pertains to you or you want to contribute, you could ask yourself those two things, perhaps?  I'd have to hear more about the specifics of your story here but just really listen to your intuition, or if possible, open a new door by traveling somewhere new. ( Even if to just see a long-distance friend for the first time)  Perhaps to a place that really speaks to you " openness" etc.  That has worked for me.  Aiming for friends from all over the world.  Becoming an entrepreneur has become stronger within me these past few years.  Specially after getting into TEDxtalks an so on.  But what inspires me more is to see such people again in other parts of the world making a positive impact tells me that the time where it's obvious that people DO care about the condition of things.  finding out more and more that we are all suffering and we the people, specially via the internet, can reach out to one another.

Oh and another point I want to make is that you may be familiar about staying in a situation you may not like.  it may still be serving you.  But you can also make your own choices but it's always prudent to remain aware of what could happen and if you want it do.  but sometimes it may be inevitable during a transition to a desired way of life. 

• Upvote 1

Hi Julia!

I've been meditating on the same question/matter lately. The dance between the personal and collective reality. The dance between the experience of oneness and the experience of division. I do not have an answer neither. I do tend to resonate more with the thought that one experiences what one focuses on. So it is important to keep focusing on gratitude and love and what we deem important, desire etc. in stead of spending much time on being fearful of things, like the crisis and it's effects. But we do not live in a life all by ourselves and so we do see what others focus on or are fearful about. Subjects like the crisis may appear daily in your reality. But like you already have been doing, I do believe that it will not color your reality too much if you do not resist the (negative) collective reality and keep going on that love, trust and harmony with oneself and all others.

Have a very nice weekend!

:)

• Upvote 2

Thanks AbsoluteWave and Joyce! 
I've been thinking about this for a while, as a general thing.  Joyce, you put it perfectly -- it's the dance between personal and collective reality. I also resonate more right now to the idea one create what one focuses upon, but then I'm confused about what's our role as social beings in this current time. 

Thank you both for taking the time! :)

• Upvote 2

Interestingly, eve the great Seer and teacher Almine mentions quite a bit about "how can we go about daily life as ascended masters"  Much like how Teal brings up in a different way about how to live " normal " lives as well as tone down the download of the information so we can understand it and then by so doing, figure out how to actually implement something in our waking life.  But for my experience, it helps alot to at least try to understand the simplicity of the information that comes to you, reside with it and just let it sit there and that's sort of how one can get to trust his intuition so well for example, because there is that endless tapping into the area of everflowing information.  It's very important to be aware of your surroundings but to also take in what resonates with you.. Really get to understand this world and things that are going on an nowdays it's even easier to find information since this transparency shift is going on ever so strongly since the collective mind is now wishing for change and so on.  Even those who don't have access to their subcontinent minds, that wish is still being made.  Since that's the area that normally gets tapped into even in super religious systems of faith.  Which is why for those who don't haven't awakened, are easily manipulated and can then blindly follow orders.  Interestingly enough.. Some little cults go for innocent families and such.. Like that particular baptist church.  even last year or so, it was falling apart, people escaping and so on.  Another neat thing too is the whistleblowing that's going on now. and more and more people have the power to do it themselves and it comes as a big wave!  an AbsoluteWave of information!  ( sorry, it just came to me to say that last thing.  Lol )  And the power of discernment has grown in people too!  TO be able to tell truth from untruth and think for themselves.  Such as people thinking Tai Lopez is a !!!!! artist when he is a great entrepreneur who I first encountered during TEDexTalks and so on.  And it's becoming a big thing now to share your ideas with the world, with an audience and speaking the mind and so on has never before seemed so popular now.  To show we do matter and what we think DOES matter.

• Upvote 1

I have an interest in this too. I think I'm open enough to perceive these collective vibes and when I do it feels...weird because at the time I don't know if it is me or something else.
I have a curiosity with felt perception in general, how to distinguish the felt you, a felt other individual and collective feels. Still practicing sensing these things more clear.

• Upvote 1