nova029

fear of consistency

fear of consistency

so i just got my universal tarot reading right. and it was on comfort. the video that accompanied it was intermittent reinforcement. i am definitely in a relationship with this concept as the foundation both ways. some of the examples hit really close to home, even on my part which was scary. so the solution is consistency. but i literally get anxiety, panic, and feelings that life is going to stop if i am consistent. consistency reminds me of the christian idea of heaven. heaven will be some field or palace behind the amazing golden gates that is full of happiness. like you will just be happy for the rest of eternity, which in and of itself is unfathomable. no more work, no more action. just happiness. so consistency is super uncomfortable for me because it isnt spontaneous. which i take as boring and unfulfilling. i think like what if i miss out on something important because i am so rigid in my routine? people get into routines and seem like prudes. it doesnt seem exciting or anything. i feel like if you get to stuck in being consistent then you miss the forest for the trees in life. being open invites new and exciting experiences?

help please! i have been on this journey long enough to know that there is always an alternate perspective. 

plus are you going to the synchronization workshop in LA?

The only time that I can think of  consistency as crucial and necessary is when life(s) depends on it. For ex, when constructing a building, dosing  medication,  creating a safe product etc.