Finding a Coach/Therapist/Healer

Hi guys,

I'm assuming Teal no longer does one on one private sessions, so what would the next best thing be, for someone who wants some one on one help with things like social anxiety, building intimate relationships, etc?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Hey @kc7777777, look below for CP Practitioners - you're bound to resonate with one or two when you read their Bio... The thing is don't fret about having to be open as they are trained by Teal... 
You are correct about Teal - but these CPers are the next best thing. Have fun on your journey.
Light
crystal Rob

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Crystal Rob said:

Hey @kc7777777, look below for CP Practitioners - you're bound to resonate with one or two when you read their Bio... The thing is don't fret about having to be open as they are trained by Teal... 
You are correct about Teal - but these CPers are the next best thing. Have fun on your journey.
Light
crystal Rob

Thank you Rob for pointing me in the right direction! I recently watched Teal’s vid on Fear of Intimacy and it seemed to hit home, hence prompting me to find someone with whom I can work through this. Again I appreciate your help, all my best ?