John Flores

Curious a/b re-upload of interview

7 hours ago, You'reMyFavorite said:

I actually watched half of it on youtube. I saw in the comments section that they had to delete a couple minutes because she talked about her divorce which is against the law'm also an Enlightened alien person, too, and I forget stuff all the time. Just today I forgot to eat my Tuesday chocolate pudding. Grandma was so furious. I was out! She serves it at brunch. She took all my nic nacs and hid them from me. Now I'll need to record her sleep-talking to get intel on where they are. I'll find them. DAMN IT I'LL FIND THOSE THINGS. *ahem* sorry. That's normal for a Enlighten person. 

This would makes a sense, it would be nice to receive some explaining message from Administration to stop guessing. 

I have with my memory issue too, but I'm not Enlighten as you, opposite, I have ability to memorize people faces, and it's like mini movies or albums, and sucks, I'm always exhausted after crowds in shopping centres, or for example when on breakfast I'm baking eggs each time I remember yours logo image, funny isn't, probably I have to change my diet.

1 hour ago, You'reMyFavorite said:

Vincent, half of my comment was just joking around. I don't really think I'm "enlightened".

I do think Teal Swan is a fraud. I think she is a type of scam artist... the type that hates humanity and wants to destroy the positive aspects of it. . . that is... I truly believe she wants to destroy the positive aspects of YOU if you are a good and honest person. She is one of the most manipulative people I've ever seen. 

I'm not joking right now. This is not a joke. I believe she is an evil liar. I've believed that for well over a year now, and she has not proven me wrong yet!

Of course some of you will disagree with me on this. She wouldn't have this many fans if she wasn't good a tricking people. I am usually very good at spotting good-hearted people, and also spotting those with alterior motives. Some people here are good-hearted, and it concernes me greatly that they listen to this LIAR.

What you see in people is what you yourself have. Just what you see in people is what you have. 

Now that was"enlightened"  "Maida". Let me introduce, Majda 

We don't care if you're joking or not , cause your shallow opinion isn't relevant. And she has nothing to prove to YOU, or any of us individually.  

38 minutes ago, You'reMyFavorite said:

If I may comment on the video...

She acted concerned about child abuse in the beginning of the video, saying that kids are being abuse and also forced to live a normal life outside the abuse... BUT SHE DIDN'T EVEN MENTION HOLLYWOOD!!! Child abuse is RAMPANT in Hollywood, and it's all coming out and unraveling today. These Hollywood children are forced into secrecy. That's exactly what she talked about, but no mention of Hollywood! She mentioned Hollywood later, though!! Yup!! She mentioned Hollywood when likening herself to celebrities.

So, here she is talking about how horrible child rape is.... and does NOTHING to educate people on current events in Hollywood, but instead says she's just like Hollywood.

You're just like those Hollywood celebrities, huh Teal. Yeah? You're just like the celebrities? Yeah? Little bit of fame and fortune? Got some little bit of attention?

Yeah?

Well, Hollywood celebrities, people much much like Teal Swan supposedly, ARE SATANIC, MURDERING PEDOPHILES. 

What do you think if that, Teal Swan? Oh, you didn't know? Suuuure you didnt.

I wonder how many people here think I'm lying. Lol. The fact is, evil exists in this world. It is a FACT that evil people walk freely, and do evils things freely. It is a FACT OF LIFE today on Earth, that people lie to you, want you to die, and even rape and kill children. It happens more often than you assume, and TEAL SWAN wants you believe it doesn't happen often. Why not? It happens often enough!!

She just wants you to feel bad for her that I demand the truth from her.

Think about that one.

Something is definitely bothering you. 

Listen, the shit you're in, or you're feeling, we can take care of it. Majda no, but the fucking universe, yes. If anyone wants to help get in touch with this guy, if he's ready to confront and embrace, let me know, if I'm still alive after reading these posts 

poor you're my favorite. i hope you find your tribe. im looking for where i am most comfortable to. but i have found that all publicity isnt good publicity. you can make friends and having lasting relationships a lot easier with sugar than salt.

not sure about teal's re-upload but the content was still great whatever happened. 

Wow, the amount of hate I see. 

Teal Swan’s real name is Ninti. She’s an Anunnaki, as am I, ➕ many important leaders on this planet are as well. My name is Marduk ➕ I am the future king. I’ve decided to sentence “You’reMyFavorite” to death.

I’m being very serious. I was given this planet by God. I spoke to him personally. We know him as Anu aka “Adonai” [Elohim]. I am Jesus aka Marduk. The FULL rights to do to the lives of this planet as I please was handed over to me yesterday, which means I cannot be touched or prosecuted. Anyone who tries, will be kiled. Lawyers ➕ all. My time to rule is now. I am Jesus ➕I have returned. 

No. In general, the non-belief usually must come with an insult. I will be taking over this planet. It’s already mine. It will happen automatically.

Edited by John Flores

13 hours ago, You'reMyFavorite said:

Yeah? How exactly do you plan on murdering me, "John"?

It’s not murder. On November 8, 2017 I will have undeniable rights to this planet. As such, all of Enki’s assassins have to follow me or they will be killed. There are systems in place that all Anunnaki have to follow.

When that time comes, they will do their duty.

19 hours ago, Scot said:

What is the definition of murder?  

Why would this not meet that definition?

When a country sentences a man to death, do you call out “murder”. I’ve been handed over the planet. I’m its ruler. I make the rules, I say what is allowed ➕ what isn’t. My word is law. If I say someone is to die, they are to die.