Clem

Muscular dystrophy root cause

Muscular dystrophy root cause

Hello,

I have a 5 years old son with muscular dystrophy, and I would love to know the root cause of this disease and how to adress it ?Does anybody know how to contact Teal Swan or her team?

Thanks

Sometimes it is a pre birth intention and that's hard to believe because the ego layer is the loudest layer and we can't see beyond that, we are just stuck in our current beliefs about life. just love him, I think its like 80% of communication is non verbal, so he can pick up on things like that, needed to change because this isn't okay based on a already sick society that thinks perfection is a thing. Yes a lot of the time "disease" is from stress and a sick environment and the body is just reacting to it, source never leaves you ,its always communicating with you, so it can communicate with you through your body and we see it as a "disease" and attach all this shame onto it because the standard is normal, when it could just be a predisposition, which is fine too on a higher level. That's my least favorite part of humanity, very selective of what they can and can't love, what is okay and what isn't, and they can feel it and the shame comes up. Yes epigenetics are real, but sometimes its a pre birth intention as cruel as that might sound. Sorry if I came off mean, but I really hate this belief about perfection, and I have a niece with health issues in case I come off as insensitive. they can feel this, no words needed they can feel what you are thinking whatever it is, them needed to change, it doesn't feel good.

• Like 1

Hey, I agree with Alex, and he put it beautifully... 

You can check this page, bellow under M, you can find the underlying cause and  meaning of the illness 

However, to accept the cause, the effect, the choice of you child's higher purpose, is the most humble and warm way to approach your presence, and future 

Our Spiritual Nutrition - is05
http://www.ourspiritualnutrition.com/is05.htm