WireX

Any energy readers/psychics/astrologers that could help me out with a tough situation?

12 posts in this topic

Any energy readers/psychics/astrologers that could help me out with a tough situation?

I recently had a hurtful and confusing incident happen, and it has really been bothering me. I was wondering if there were any psychic/energy readers or even astrologers who might be able to give me a better handle on the situation. Thanks for your attention.

• Like 1

Hello WireX,

I am not a reader but I have a book called Encyclopedia of birthdays . If you tell me your birth day (the month and the date only) I can give you a copy of the page. Maybe you can find some light and guidance there . 

On 10/28/2017 at 12:27 PM, Garnet said:

Hello WireX,

I am not a reader but I have a book called Encyclopedia of birthdays . If you tell me your birth day (the month and the date only) I can give you a copy of the page. Maybe you can find some light and guidance there . 

Hi there! could you possibly tell me my birthday reading? My birthday is March,9,1982.

look at gnosticteachings.org and search any spiritual information you want. You will find so much to help you!

On 28 October 2017 at 11:34 PM, WireX said:

I recently had a hurtful and confusing incident happen, and it has really been bothering me. I was wondering if there were any psychic/energy readers or even astrologers who might be able to give me a better handle on the situation. Thanks for your attention.

Hey @WireX seems your Post got hijacked - did you get sorted on this one?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, thank you. Someone offered their help and actually while writing up the situation for them to see, I found my own answer.

• Like 2