Yessi

Need help, info on possession

2 posts in this topic

Need help, info on possession

A member in my extended family was possessed. She seems okay now but any advise on how this happens and how she can protect herself in the future? 

It's all about the frequency. When it is low (chronic negative thought patterns), it attracts entities, that actually feed off in a way from the person's lack/need, or help the person carry his/her own shadow. How i see it and/or can explain it. It's all about not abandoning yourself anymore, keep holding yourself as authentic as you can be, as true to oneself as she can be, keep the vibe high. She should be trusted, to make her own decisions, follow her own. Just by posting this shows how much you want to feel responsible for her happiness, how much she depends on you (not just you, all of you around her), and how much you enjoy that. I sense that in the message. When we undermine ppls abilities to create their own life, we just make it worse, by not trusting ppl make their own decisions, follow their own. Unconditional love is that, among the other, being with the person even besides his/her most irrational choices in our opinion. She's gotten possessed in the first place because she didn't trust herself, the more truthful she is to herself, the better she will feel, etc etc And it might mean separation for some of you 

Protection is illusionary to me. We need it at times, but mostly we need awareness

If I talk shit, pardon me 

Edited by Mai-da
  • Upvote 1