nova029

Is there a right way to do this.....

Is there a right way to do this.....

I feel like I'm being a pest. Yet I really need some insight,  so I will just ask this question. Is there some kind of rule to these forums? Like do I have to introduce myself to get replies? Or do people just not know how to help so they dont reply? Or do I have to be a seasoned member and make friends first? Or did my post seem like more of a vent than an actual cry for hlep? I really am asking. Not being dramatic. 

Even though I usually dont curse or anything, I felt it was right for the post because at the moment I felt they really carried the vibration I was feeling. Sorry if that scared some people! Still need advice here... or some shadow insight... 

Feel like Im going around in circles...

Hello Nova029! Welcome to the tribe!

No, there are no specific rules to introduce yourself. You can even edit your name every day if you wish and start over. 

As to answer your question about replies . ... well, i just stumbled across the feed and saw few of your posts... I am sincerely sorry you are going through rough time. Please also remember that it might take some time for TT members to find the right words to reply back. But no matter what I hope you can find the answers and much needed support here!

Best wishes , 

Garnet

A lot of the post are unseen, I don't see all of them I usually just see what is on the right if I'm going to be honest, it's nothing personal.

Thanks for responding Alex! That makes me feel better. I feel like my views and needs in life are pretty invisible at the moment. so I brought that frustration on here. Remembering that everyone isn't ignoring me. I appreciate it.