JeskaFaye

New Artist? Musicians? Perfomances? Shows? seen or discovered recently.

17 posts in this topic

New Artist Musicians Perfomances Shows? seen or descovered recently.

I seen Depeche Mode this past weekend.

The opening band was amazing and I wanted to share it here with you all.

It's called Warpaint and they blew my mind! <333
The band consist of four very talented ladies that remind me of of whimsicle pixies! Check them out below :D

It was a magical night 

One of my close friends gave me her ticket last min for the show because she had to work.I went alone.I met many friends later but it was really nice to go to a concert alone(which is odd for me) I sang and danced my heart out to every song(well except the new ones or the ones I cried like a baby to!lol!) with hundereds of other fans The Hollywood Bowl under the stars.

Anyway I am rambling now...

The reason Im making this post is to have a new place to put inspirational artist that have recently stood out or bloomed inspiration in some way or another,

Edited by JeskaFaye
spelling error
  • Like 2

On 10/19/2017 at 2:04 AM, Odetta said:

I was at that concert too! Hollywood Bowl! Warpaint is indeed awesome.

It was such a perfect night 

Glad you enjoyed it too! 

I love Warpaint!My favorite thing to listen to at bath-time 

Pretty good, I like it, keep on, original 

This one on the post is yours too or? Very nice, one of your best maybe if yes

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 1

Discovered this band about 5 years ago and instantly fell in love with the musical masterpieces, that these girls create.

The song below is one of my favorites. Interestingly, the color Burgundy (the name of this song), is my favorite color. =)

P.S It would be awesome, to have the opportunity to create a cover design, for one of this bands future albums.

• Like 1

I'd like to share,

several days ago I've discovered Ayako Sekino  videos, she's full of joy, excitement and spirit to change the world, here is an interview:

and one of the workshops video:

I really love how she's expressing her self and communicating with audience, makes me wish to learn Japanese 

Hope you will enjoy too

Hi, I've been inspired by Korean girl, she was cycling around the world for 5 years, and she sharing experience, lessons and beautiful message on end of video

Is doesn't matter who you're and what country coming from, it's about who we to become as humans

Lol

2 hours ago, Mai-da said:

@vincent cycle to Macedonia please  

I believe it's very nice country with ancient history, I'll definitely put on the list to visit. I love how that girl talks about countries and compares media info on and actual experience during her journey, and I believe if you born in one country to make spirituality grow you have to move out of your eggshell.

• Like 1

Thanks for reply, the story is ...when I was teenager I have a girlfriend, there was no mob phones yet, and to communicate we used a short letters in a secret place, but once damn her brother found and announced for everybody about our friendship, to prevent further accidents I've created alphabet and we used it for a some time. That was very exciting. Last summer I've found in dusted box my notebook with several coded text in I didn't managed to decode yet as the alphabet was destroyed when it was learned. Just interesting, how did I get far eastern country language integrated in to my creation which actually never seen at that time.  Is that possible that from my past life or is way to become? Still mystery for me

Edited by vincent

Majda, are your freaking kidding me, just found Myanmar and Lithuanian (right) flags, does anyone else sees what I see?

Flag-Pins-Myanmar-Lithuania.jpg