universe_

Is this a sign from the universe?

2 posts in this topic

So I was thinking of going to Boston for college and to live. As soon as I started to think about Boston, I saw license plates, videos, and ads about Massachusetts. Does this mean I should go? Or does it mean I shouldn't? 

UPDATE:  recently I've  been having dreams about dogs, I google mass state dog (because I thought it was a sign) and it was the dog from my dream. Boston Terrier and I never knew their state dog. 

Edited by universe_

2 hours ago, universe_ said:

So I was thinking of going to Boston for college and to live. As soon as I started to think about Boston, I saw license plates, videos, and ads about Massachusetts. Does this mean I should go? Or does it mean I shouldn't? 

This Universe functions on the Law of Attraction/Mirroring. That means whatever you focus on, you get more of. Your reality will reveal to you what you've been thinking about; thoughts attract like thoughts. There is no right or wrong, it's entirely your choice. There is no should or shouldn't. The Universe is simply reflecting back to you what you've been putting out via this time/space reality. The universe is impartial and allows you to have free will in your choosing of what you want to experience. 

You can go to Boston, check it out, see if you like it. If not, then you can leave and go somewhere else doing something else. It's entirely up to you and nothing is ever set in stone, finalized, or pre-destined. Your thoughts, vibration, feelings about it, beliefs, will all dictate what mainfests in your reality. 

Follow what feels right to you, what's the easiest, most non-resistant path to take? Follow your excitement.