inkling

I'm moving house (advice pls)

I'm moving house (advice pls)

Hey, so my parents have been divorced for years and I go between both houses. I'm starting uni next year and I want to live at my mums full time due to being unhappy at my dads. However my dad has a lot more money and can support me financially better. I need some advice...w

Basically I'm in a situation where I must choose between a more healthy environment or more money and things.. I'm accustomed to a lifestyle and I don't want to give up things. 

Then what is your question ? i think you have made your decision already. If you know what you want you don't really need someone to tell you it's okay. Or do you? 

55 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Then what is your question ? i think you have made your decision already. If you know what you want you don't really need someone to tell you it's okay. Or do you? 

But what does she need? Healthy environment or material stability, even wealth ? Dilemma is clear. 

Edited by Mai-da

@Mai-da this is not a dilemma . He/she is clearly titled towards material which why inkling mentions about it as not wanting to give that up.

If a more healthy environment was a priority then it wouldn't be under a question . 

But since it is not or very debatable then he/she needs to go towards what's holding back (material ) untill inkling learns enough from it to be able to let go of it as part of  healthy choice decisions.