Jewel115

Alignment

4 posts in this topic

Alignment

How can I get in alignment with my soul? Sometimes I feel like I am just going through the motions of life like some kind of zombie. I'm not happy, but I'm scared to start over. It's awful to know that this life I worked so hard to build is not in alignment with who I really am. 

• Upvote 2

Yes, that's very scary... :( Step by step, step by step, slowly you will get somewhere, do not betray your feelings anymore, no matter how silent they are, they are true, you are true, and they never abandon you. Listen to them, do not care about alignment that much, Just step by step, time is on our side, no matter when we start. 

Love,

M

• Like 1

I relate sometimes, I think it must be natural to go in and out of alignment, especially in this day and age. Becoming more aware helps, I think harnessing your sexual energy and transmuting it is a simple practice that takes discipline. Diet also helps and probably exercise but most of it is in your head and in how your subconscious is programed.

Good luck I hope you figure it out.

Micah 

Love Light

• Like 1

On 10/10/2017 at 1:30 PM, Jewel115 said:

Alignment

How can I get in alignment with my soul? Sometimes I feel like I am just going through the motions of life like some kind of zombie. I'm not happy, but I'm scared to start over. It's awful to know that this life I worked so hard to build is not in alignment with who I really am. 

The first step to anything is realizing there is something you want to work on. I don't think starting over is necessary, since most big changes happen with a simple change in perspective.

If you are referring to a career change, that is its own category. Your soul is your higher self subconsciously doing things behind the scenes for your betterment. Your intuition often taps into what the soul wants. Following intuition is a matter of not overanalyzing the situation. Spontaneity is the best way to do that.

• Like 1