Sunshine997

Feeling Isolated

4 posts in this topic

Feeling Isolated

Hey everyone, I always feel like no one wants me.  I don't necessarily mean this in a romantic way, since it happens with any type of relationship I have to an extend. I would suppose this might be my core negative imprint since I feel this way often. I was left by my father at a young age and the times that I remember belonging as a child didn't last either. I had two best friends when I was in Elementary they ended up moving one after the other. Before the last one left I ended up telling her that I felt that she was my bestfriend and she said she didn't feel the same way. I was torn by this and I think this might also add to my feelings of being wanted and not good enough. It ends up making me feel like they are special to me, but I am worthless and disposable to them. 

I wrote this and shared part of my life in the hopes that I would feel less isolated by having someone understand my difficulties in connection.

I'm here with you.

You don't have to force yourself to receive me. I know trying to receive people in this state feels pointless, feels like you already poured yourself onto a platter a countless number of times, only to have it ignored, pushed aside, and discarded every time. The vulnerability one can feel putting themselves out there is EXCRUCIATING, obviously you know that. I'm sure you're tired of being told things you already know. As a baby, it was your birthright to be taken cared of, you needed that, you deserved that. You have the right to feel the natural anger, sadness, and or emptiness that follows. I know being present with these emotions can sometimes be even worse than the actual experience. What I feel relative to the subject of isolation, feels like I'm being ripped apart from the inside out.

Maybe it would help if you talk about how it feels, the shapes, the textures, colors, images that the feeling entails. If you don't want to do that, that's fine too. Your pain deserves to be seen.

I applaud your bravery in taking this step to connect with people. You already know, we live in a world where we're expected not to feel these vital emotions, and to not talk about things that essentially make up a huge part of our core. The pieces of you that you shared are so damn important.

You deserve to be seen and heard.

You deserve to be seen and heard.

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2017 at 11:05 PM, Sunshine997 said:

Feeling Isolated........... 

I wrote this and shared part of my life in the hopes that I would feel less isolated by having someone understand my difficulties in connection.

At least you seen to know what you want , props for that *insert aplause*

But baby you have to remenber that the more personal the wound , the more universal it is. 

Don't be so hard on yourself honey.  I can tell from here that you got many thing on your side that i know the right people will apreciate.

But i do have to warm you that being needy for connection can , in fact make you vulnerable to peeple taht migth take advantage of your unmeet need.

Go check out this video i made not so long ago.

I've been in similar situations many times in my life.  Suffering alone can feel like being in hell.

So remind yourself that there are others out there like you, so maybe , you are not that alone after all!

You are welcome here.  Let us know about any thing that makes you feel alive or that you are passionate about.

Peace!

• Upvote 1

The somatic sensation I feel when I feel my feelings of loneliness are intense. It is hard for me to feel because its literally feels like I am being cut in a vertical line from my lower stomach to my heart chakra. The cut also feels deep and profound like an abyss filled with darkness.