HolographicLight

Anger/Just pissed off in general

15 posts in this topic

Anger/Just pissed off in general

Well, I'm aware I'm being negative here on this forum.. but just wanted to vent and see if anyone else is feeling any tension.

Recently, I've just been so agitated and resentful, bitter, and apathetic. I know I have some resistance in certain areas where I'm trying to manifest a new job and new location to live. Nothing's transpiring and I try to do all the inner work and releasing resistance possible. I sometimes sit in mediation for 10-15 min clips like three times a day, but I'm not seeing any results externally. 

I've been calling upon my guides, angels, etc. Nothing. I see repeating numbers at times, but they only show up for the most random bits of insight (usually nothing that means much). It makes me feel like they only want me to do the things they want me to do. I makes me feel like I basically don't have free will. It makes me feel like their unsupportive. 

I've been researching new jobs and places to live for months and nothing is working out. At this point, I'm tired, careless, and hurt. I don't understand anymore. I honestly have no fucks to give about what happens on this planet. I've been screaming to any non-physical beings that can hear me that this is the absolute last time I will incarnate on this planet. It does not matter to me anymore. I don't want to participate if nothing or no one else is willing to reciprocate. I'm done buying into the system. I'm sick of the same old unconscious elderly populations trying so hard to maintain a society that does not work. To be honest, I don't have any patience or respect for them anymore (I know that sounds bad, but just being 100% honest here). I don't even want to try and help them change because they're so stubborn and unwilling to. 

It makes me feel like there's no hope left, like nothing matters anymore. Overall I'm just disgusted and sickened with society's still present emphasis on materialism and ego. I'm apathetic to mostly everything. Yes, I've read and watched Teal's article on Apathy. I don't want to feel anymore. I don't want to deal with my emotions, my physical body, or relationships anymore. I'm honestly sick of spiritual work. I'm exhausted waiting for the world to change and evolve so slowly and tumultuously. Does anyone else feel this way?

• Like 3

hey... I felt once this way yes. You have your answer in the post. You keep trying to find something to fit in, but you dislike the current, you resist the material, but you keep trying to find a job a place to stay, to be material, but you resist it on the other hand. Maybe try a different approach ?

Also, you are doing the spiritual shadow work just to gain something, it's not how it works. You are pretty willful from what i see, but conflicted, so, just try following your passion. Do not focus on what you dont like, try Creating what you like. See the things you like in your life, in yourself, in the current, and lend it energy to grow in you and eventually, outside of you, what i would say. 

honesty is what matters, not negative positive, in this

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/5/2017 at 9:28 PM, HolographicLight said:

Does anyone else feel this way?

Oh, yeah...

If you can find a way to live the way you want with what you have then you are going to be fine. If not.... then you are probably heading towards another black hole.

• Like 1

@HolographicLight hi, sounds you overloaded and continuing to bread on same frequency, I'm agreeing with your diagnosis regarding today world, it sucks, some people don't care, but if your feel this way, that means the universe pushing you to stand in to square inch with expectations to make improvements what you see is not right in this picture, to make how you think it supposed to be.  

If you think you are high sensitive person check out on line for tips how to cut of distractions and care about your self First,   then reintegrate your self in to your environment trough your heart and empathy. That's our job to make in tune and clean that own square inch first and after to connect next one. Best wishes

adding a video picked this morning thought suits this topic  Amanda Flaker  regarding Lack vs Abundance Matrix, she familiar  with Teal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCw0rlUaONk

lol

Edited by vincent

Hey @HolographicLight,
You've been doing a great job meditating, and spending all your energy to make a positive change. However, I think you might be paying too much attention on the negative thoughts, and feeding them, so the things you resist - persist. I understand you're confused and exhausted, and I very much relate to what you feel and going through... It is crucial to understand that nothing and no one else is making you feel the way you feel.

On 10/6/2017 at 3:28 AM, HolographicLight said:

It makes me feel like they only want me to do the things they want me to do. I makes me feel like I basically don't have free will. It makes me feel like their unsupportive. 

Nothing and nobody wants you to do the things you do - but you... So why do you choose to feel and do the things that you do? Can you answer that honestly to yourself? Maybe it is hard to accept it consciously, since you wouldn't hurt yourself by will, nor cause pain, yet on a subconscious level it could be the only way for you to understand and gain what you've intended to... So the suggestion is, try to find positive intentions in all those negative things.

It is pointless to wait for society or system to change, or try to change someone else, since the only thing you can ever change is you.  The only thing that is ever constant and natural is the change itself. Just like a heartbeat, like a pulse, going up and down, because if it is a straight line - it means you're dead. Learn to love change. Because after the night - sun rises, and after the storm - the sea is so still... and the sea is so still because the storm is coming... :yin-yang-yahoo-emoticon:

Perhaps your intention to feel the way you feel could be: to lose yourself in order to find yourself. Because if you're truly in touch with yourself - you're home. So, maybe first you need to lose it, to feel the lack of support, in order to provide the support you truly need - your own. Maybe first you want to feel what miserable and what "buying into the system" feels like, in order to know yourself, become and express yourself as you are, and not as "you're supposed to be" based on someone's opinion or regulation. Just like the snake sheds its old skin, or a caterpillar is in a dark before it comes out into the light a butterfly. Because if you have never ever met another person, how would you know what kind of person you are?

You definitely are unique and not alone... You might not give a fuck about the people, society, but know that there's at least one person who truly cares about you (and there are 7.6 billion of us :) Just don't give up and keep on trying. Everything is temporary in this life, even your troubles do not last.
P.S. try watching Teal's video "How to stop thinking", could help you stop your negative thought patterns.

Edited by Jaguar

I don't see spirituality as a belief system it's just objective truth, and yes you could say its all subjective when you are in that awareness but yeah, that's all spirituality is. No matter how many nonphysical beings and guides you have, they still aren't here in the physical, where its dense as fuck and we have human shit to deal with. like emotions and growing. I like to feel everything, so all emotions are fine in my book because its a part of the design, anger wouldn't be there if it wasn't beneficial. If everyone fit into this system it would never change, it would never evolve and evolving is a natural process of life. the pioneers always get the shit but it ends up being normal in the future. I cried yesterday listening to a podcast of a guy talking about his friend who died and than I was thinking how everyone will die and their life is just a story, and it ends. and I saw another video of a guy who hadn't seen is dad for like 37 years and he started crying so I started crying. also I don't watch tv or any fake shit, so I'm not desensitized, I feel everything fully. We are still In these physical bodies and growing on a soul level and as a collective also, but yeah, life is a mother fucker and hard sometimes, but you grow from all of it have experience that give you desires and you manifest those and desire more and it grows for your own souls benefit. Also the programming outside of you you don't have to follow, you feel peer pressure to do that, but you don't have to. you have the whole world open to you, not just your city or group of friends you grew up with, you have the world open to your and different cultures, thank god for the internet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I like to feel everything, so all emotions are fine in my book because its a part of the design, anger wouldn't be there if it wasn't beneficial.

Lucky you.

The conflict arises when you have an emotion that was hurtful to yourself or other people. How do you for example approve of your agression, no matter the degree of it, if you've lived it (seen,  felt) to be hurtful to human (spirit)? 

4 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I saw another video of a guy who hadn't seen is dad for like 37 years and he started crying so I started crying

I will start now :):*

Edited by Mai-da

3 minutes ago, Mai-da said:

Lucky you.

The conflict arises when you have an emotion that was hurtful to yourself or other people. How do you for example approve of your agression, no matter the degree of it, if you've lived it (seen,  felt) to be hurtful to human (spirit)? 

I will start now :):*

well rage is pretty crazy, I don't feel it a lot but that one is wild animal lol, that's the one people kill in, just blind with rage, I guess that's different than just anger. anger makes you stand up for yourself.

Hey Holographic Light,

I indeed feel like I'm a close "vibrational match" to you. (i'm about to post a new topic about my anger weirdness situation)  I'm a seeker... my first thing (and frustration myself) is finding our tribe here on earth... to have people to share with, not just the metaphysical beings for help...  and I feel inclined to share my highlights from the book I recently read:   

Tuesday’s With Morrie – Mitch Albom

I traded lots of dreams for a bigger paycheck, and I never realized I was doing it.

Have you found someone to share your heart with?

Are you giving to your community?

Are you at peace with yourself?

Are you trying to be as human as you can be?

“Dying,” Morrie suddenly said, “is only one thing to be sad over, Mitch, Living unhappily is something else. So many of the people who come to visit me are unhappy.”

Why?

“Well, for one thing, the culture we have does not make people feel good about themselves.  We’re teaching the wrong things.  And you have to be strong enough to say if the culture doesn’t work, don’t buy it.  Create your own. 

“The Culture we have does not make people feel good about themselves.  And you have to be strong enough to say if the culture doesn’t work,  don’t buy it.”

The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.

Yes, I said, but if ageing were so valuable, why do people always say, “Oh, if I were young again.” You never hear people say, “I wish I were sixty-five.”

He smiled. “You know what that reflects?  Unsatisfied lives.  Unfulfilled lives.  Lives that haven’t found meaning.  Because if you’ve found meaning in your life, you don’t want to go back.  You want to go forward.  You want to see more, do more.  You can’t wait until sixty-five.

“Part of the problem, Mitch, is that everyone is in such a hurry,” Morrie said.  “People haven’t found meaning in their lives, so they’re running all the time looking for it.  They think the next car, the next house, the next job.  Then they find those things are empty, too, and they keep running.”

“Still,” he said, “There are a few rules I know to be true about love and marriage:  If you don’t respect the other person, you’re gonna have a lot of trouble.  If you don’t know how to compromise, you’re gonna have a lot of trouble.  If you can’t talk openly about what goes on between you, you’re gonna have a lot of trouble.  And if you don’t have a common set of values in life, you’re gonna have a lot of trouble.  Your values must be alike. 

• Like 3

On 10/11/2017 at 10:19 AM, Alex7 said:

you have the world open to your and different cultures, thank god for the internet.

Interesting . .. as I was reading this the picture from the book "Psychic warrior" popped into my head.

Could the Internet /Tech. be that doorway for many people today?

I think yes and no depending on how the tool is being used...

20171012_191723.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Could the Internet /Tech. be that doorway for many people today?

it's cheap now to get technology, not a apple computer, but even a cheap tablet can connect you online. it's never black and white it's always grey and people can look up whatever they want online, Also there are apps that can allow you to watch videos that aren't allowed in your country (Opera VPN). Moore's law(not a real law) is ending, so technology will be accessible/affordable for everyone, next is neuromorphic chips, like a brain.

Imagine a 360 camera on someone's head and thousands of people seeing it with a virtual reality masks, a tour in real time, a tour in Italy or Paris, and it's recorded, maybe that already exists and I don't know, but that's exciting, having the whole city mapped out and you can travel there in virtual reality, the new google earth lol. It already exists! those 360 videos in Italy and Paris, but to walk around the whole city in virtual reality would be amazing. America is so ugly compared to Europe lol we have ugly architecture.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alex7 said:

Imagine a 360 camera on someone's head and thousands of people seeing it with a virtual reality masks, a tour in real time, a tour in Italy or Paris, and it's recorded, maybe that already exists and I don't know, but that's exciting, having the whole city mapped out and you can travel there in virtual reality, the new google earth lol. It already exists! those 360 videos in Italy and Paris, but to walk around the whole city in virtual reality would be amazing. America is so ugly compared to Europe lol we have ugly architecture.

Oh no, I cheer for going there directly, open boarders, but preserved culture traditions, languages, virtual reality would alienate people even more, don't you think?

Hitchhike, boathike, all possible. Welcome :)

It's cool though, technology is ruling :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mai-da said:

Oh no, I cheer for going there directly, open boarders, but preserved culture traditions, languages, virtual reality would alienate people even more, don't you think?

Hitchhike, boathike, all possible. Welcome :)

It's cool though, technology is ruling :P

seeing it in person would be better, but just for that to exist would be interesting. it's the movie The Terminator first than The Matrix, so we still have time to enjoy the real world lol.

21 hours ago, Alex7 said:

You will not believe the dream i had last night !!!!!! I was in PARIS!!!!!! FIRST CLASS!!!

P.S. Not trying to hijack the topic. Just wanted to share😊

SmartSelectImage_2017-10-13-13-36-37.png

• Like 2