LORAINE

Maybe the universe not that smart after all?

Maybe the universe not that smart after all?

I sent in a question for Teal's videos. I understand how we need an opposite to know and experience the other opposite. In other words why light can only be known when knowing darkness. But why is it designed like this in the first place? Couldn't the universe come up with a less painful (better) plan. I have trouble accepting this design.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

the universe itself is a creation of someone's desire, we are all creators, your universe doesnt need to be painful. But to create another one, or yours , you need to first meet this one and understand it, thats how I see it. 

the basic law is LOA, not pain. There's no pain, just contrast, resistance causes the pain. If you ask there to not be any contrast, any contradiction, you're saying you dont want to exist male AND female, night AND day, black and white... It's complemetary, but pain is the byproduct of attachment. 

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 2

I agree.  The universe is Stupid.  With so many people with different levels of consciousness,,, it can be a hopeless place.  But, It's amazing that consciousness exists in the first place.   Our world is a work in a progress and it's up to us whether we assume responsibility to changing it's design.  I'm not sure if that really is a choice or not.  -   Study, Practice, Teach.  -  What Dreams may come.

Keep up the good work Loraine ;-)

• Like 1

On 10/5/2017 at 1:26 AM, LORAINE said:

Couldn't the universe come up with a less painful (better) plan. I have trouble accepting this design

You have to step out of yourself to see the bigger picture and then it all makes more sense . 

6 hours ago, Garnet said:

You have to step out of yourself to see the bigger picture and then it all makes more sense . 

How you can do that @Garnet? I mean like in a practical way? Can you please elaborate more in deept about that,Can you give any personal example if it's posible? 

I think it may have been someone on this forum... but someone had a vision of the galaxy (or maybe the universe) from a point far away... so they could see the whole things and see how it is all perfectly balanced.  

The universe is all balanced.    

Yes, there is light and there is dark.   But it balances.

The beauty is the balance

opo0328a.jpg

• Like 1

How would you know something was wrong if it wasn't painful physically or emotionally? Pain is merely a signal something has gone wrong to adjust so you won't have to feel pain anymore. I don't think the universe knows everything. It seeks expansion through learned experience. Through universal perspective all is just knowledge. Much like, "I wonder what would happen if I push this button?".