Stephanie Wintermute

Live Chats Weekly? Theme Topics?

42 posts in this topic

Would anyone be game to have a weekly live chat on site to go to and just spill from our heart and soul spaces? We can all figure out a good time or day, or vote on it, maybe. 

I just noticed that there's a chat room option under the 'More' option on the Forum Page, and I think that'd be really fun for everyone. Maybe for like 30 minutes or so, to start? Or we could all pick topics weekly? 

Lemme know what you all think! I've included the rules I found while exploring the site. ;) We may even want to YouNow or do a Google Hangout monthly. Who knows? 

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 9.47.07 PM.png

• Upvote 6

What a cool suggestion, @Stephanie Wintermute. I also reckon the time zone might mess with things, but i would definitely be in! Even if it were just to chat and get to know each other "live", i think that could be more that awesome! Freakin' Awesome! Good on you!:thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

• Upvote 1

@authorofdarkness,@Teena, @Hope_vZ, rock on! I really crave group events, and it's such fun energy! We can so figure something out. I'll be planning stuff for my band to do live online events, so my mind is always in that mode of... 'what fun thing for everyone next?'  

Time Zones are a little bit of a challenge for sure, but I know we can feel out a good time either weekly, or monthly. ;) It's really individual, so I suppose we could either set a 'late night' or 'midday' time like a live stream does and real world test it, or take votes at first. Wish there was a poll option, but we really don't need one,lol. 

Since you guys are the first responders, we can all work around your time zones, and figure out a 'best' time between the four of us to start? If we have 'best chat  times' for each of you (no pressure tho), I'll approach folks as the first 'chat' nears?  I really like planning events anyway. 

• Upvote 1

@Stephanie Wintermute thank you for taking the lead! Currently I don't have much going on at my end so I'm ok staying awake for a one night if that is needed lols I'm in  Srilanka at the moment  I am sooooooo flexible lol

Just now, Teena said:

@Stephanie Wintermute thank you for taking the lead! Currently I don't have much going on at my end so I'm ok staying awake for a one night if that is needed lols I'm in  Srilanka at the moment  I am sooooooo flexible lol

Love it. I've been researching online streams and chats for a super long time since I want to share my art with the world,lol. I'm pretty sure Srilanka to the US is like most of it,lol. And I'm in a good position to take the lead on it, since I'm running my own schedule. :) So much fun! Also, you rock! 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

Love it. I've been researching online streams and chats for a super long time since I want to share my art with the world,lol. I'm pretty sure Srilanka to the US is like most of it,lol. And I'm in a good position to take the lead on it, since I'm running my own schedule. :) So much fun! Also, you rock! 

Can't Wait :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

@Stephanie Wintermute yeah you go girl! I am warming up lols super excited. This world is not that big coz I feel close to US now hahah :) just let me know the time you rock and roll :D

7 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

I'm in eastern time zone I have availability from 5 pm until 12 am most days 

Sweet, @authorofdarkness, same. Baltimore, MD. 

@Teena? What time works for you daily? I'm thinking like Thursdays, so we can let everybody keep their weekend but roll into it super pumped. ;)

@Hope_vZ, I'm thinking 10PM EST for like a half an hour, but we can feel it out. All I have to do is launch the chat. I might want the mods to get in on this too, lol. 

@Garnet Hi, we're planning things, and we'd like to invite you to moderate us. <3 Plus, come have fun too! 

• Upvote 2