vana

What do you want???

Recommended Posts

What do you want??!

What would make you feel you are living a life worth living?? 

...or what already does...

What is holding u back ?

 

Edited by Vania
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love. Love is always worth living . 

Any Love. To a person, to an animal or anything you love doing.

Also sharing Love.

It gives it purpose . 

We inherently want to leave something behind ourselves and/or if possible pass it to our children . If not... If we can't find creative outlets for our love then eventually everything around starts loosing its density to the point that it doesn't make sense to share.

Life questions can take so many directions . 

What do I want?...

So I sat with this question and let it sink into me.

I want to be seen.

I am being seen.

Funny... there is a contradiction between the two statements . I don't feel that I am sure of what that actually means and how is that suppose to feel. If I knew and was sure of the seeing than I wouldn't be contemplating the debate about it. Perhaps then I am not fully believing into what I am seeing myself . And this is what holds me back.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched the last two ask Teal videos including the latest How to stop taking things so personally (What's mine VS What's yours) where she talked exactly about what i needed.... writing my thoughts down before they gone.

Social media has opened up the doors for people through which they can be seen in a way they want to be seen.

Anything beyond the wanted level can feel humiliating for obvious reasons. Suddenly the audience has to decrease . Drastically or next to nothing . Zero.

When I start thinking about what I want or don't want to be seen as or for... it's like trying to define myself within a certain safety limit.

As Alan Watts says "Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth".

I actually get that now.

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Garnet said:

Love. Love is always worth living . 

Any Love. To a person, to an animal or anything you love doing.

Also sharing Love.

It gives it purpose . 

We inherently want to leave something behind ourselves and/or if possible pass it to our children . If not... If we can't find creative outlets for our love then eventually everything around starts loosing its density to the point that it doesn't make sense to share.

Life questions can take so many directions . 

What do I want?...

So I sat with this question and let it sink into me.

I want to be seen.

I am being seen.

Funny... there is a contradiction between the two statements . I don't feel that I am sure of what that actually means and how is that suppose to feel. If I knew and was sure of the seeing than I wouldn't be contemplating the debate about it. Perhaps then I am not fully believing into what I am seeing myself . And this is what holds me back.

 

 

I totally agree, this resonates to me. Maybe there is an aspect of you that wants to be seen too

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Garnet said:

Just watched the last two ask Teal videos including the latest How to stop taking things so personally (What's mine VS What's yours) where she talked exactly about what i needed.... writing my thoughts down before they gone.

Social media has opened up the doors for people through which they can be seen in a way they want to be seen.

Anything beyond the wanted level can feel humiliating for obvious reasons. Suddenly the audience has to decrease . Drastically or next to nothing . Zero.

When I start thinking about what I want or don't want to be seen as or for... it's like trying to define myself within a certain safety limit.

As Alan Watts says "Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth".

I actually get that now.

So then people get to be seen for their good aspects because if they express out of the safety limit they would be seen in the wrong way and misunderstood about who they are.

I find this confusing because I dont only want to show the accepted aspects, it feels like been there done that  or maybe its resistance to the other aspects I'm not showing or being seen for

Edited by Vania
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Vania said:

What do you want??!

freedom.

 

13 hours ago, Vania said:

What would make you feel you are living a life worth living?? 

I don't know I sort of accepted the fact that no matter what I want I will want more, there is no finish line no matter what it is, and all relationships are growth so even being triggered and having arguments is normal, 2 ideas evolving, but if you are holding on to your truth you get resistant to change, or upgrading your current belief. More a soul learning in this life than just this human life. soul connection, and love is what I enjoy.

13 hours ago, Vania said:

What is holding u back ?

my resistance to confrontation lol I'm confident in my connection to my higher self, not coming from ego, I'm just aware of it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm noticed on my self I'm Snooze button pusher, sometimes  I have a clear moments when thoughts spinning not so fast and looks I can jump in that floating possibility and to change my life  as I always wanted, but thoughts: no you can't have it, no you are not wort it , you will fail...and Snoozing continuing.  Found couple days ago video Mel Robins 5 seconds rule, and I'm starting to practice that's (definitely for snoozers) ,  as Teal says Wanting is very powerful tool, this morning picked on inspiring video what you are capable to do when you Really Wanting..

I wish to have strength as this girl

Edited by vincent
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Vania said:

So then people get to be seen for their good aspects because if they express out of the safety limit they would be seen in the wrong way and misunderstood about who they are.

I find this confusing because I dont only want to show the accepted aspects, it feels like been there done that  or maybe its resistance to the other aspects I'm not showing or being seen for

To me these  aspects are neither  good nor bad. It depends on each person's scale view. We show what we mostly are ready to deal with the consequences of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:16 PM, Garnet said:

Wow I just opened a book and this was the first thing I saw. Fits the topic perfectly !

 

So true Must be a synchronicity! 

Because you already are all that you want on some level. Though I know that doesn't matter much if you haven't manifested it

It reminds me of when you think of something you want, to notice what you feel about it because it tells you how your vibration is towards it. Then having to question what thoughts make you feel that way. Although changing the thoughts around, (like a famous author i heard Byron Katie teach)I think it opens you to new thoughts of perspective but I don't see if it does really help with the feeling aspects

Edited by Vania
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, thats why i believe thoughts need to be authentic, so good thoughts will raise naturally if you follow your path... I tried the feeling thing once, i put myself in the vibe of what i desire, thoughts changed instantly, instantly i got positive thoughts and it  scared the crap out of me , cause usually i wasnt like that (this technique i heard minutes before from Abraham H.) 

we already are what we are after to become, its so silly , 

i was always after becoming an artist, always fighting the voice inside reproaching me telling me i am nothing, always trying to prove someone something i doubt myself to be, but that is the only thing there, you proving yourself that you are this and that, and that is valid too, prove yourself if needed , but we already are 

bit talking to myself there, super stressed these days 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

during this morning breakfast I though about yesterday, last week, list of fallen  expectations, what I was pending to do and still didn't, then I was imagined my tomorrows breakfast and what I'm going to think about today, and then I've realized I can create right now my tomorrows memories about today, because it not happened yet, so it pops a plenty possible to happen things on my wishes and suddenly all past worries disappears. Think, what you wanting to remember tomorrow about today, and do it.

Best wishes

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want my heart to be touched by unfathomable depth passion presence and excitement. 

I want to ignite that same experience/feeling in somebody special.

I want to spark a great feeling like that in MANY people.

In one aspect of my life I want to be a beacon of that essence, in a way that's dynamic, versatile, and true to my core.

I want to be able to live wildly and exuberantly in all my many personalities/dimensions. 

I want to be able to live authentically. I want these parts of me to be met with true love and safety

I want to better my relationship with my own shame.

I want to effect great change world-wide.

I WANT my worth to be seen, heard, acknowledged by many. I want to be understood. I want to be seen as important.

I want to have fun. 

I have this emptiness inside me which I'm willing to acknowledge. I've always been an adrenaline-junkie/thrill seeker, just a very impulsive person in general, and it's been my way of compensating for the INTENSE connection I've been CRAVING since I was a kid.

Thank you for making this thread, it helped me redirect myself in the right direction. 

I want to experience true love and connection.

 

Edited by Jacquee
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a poem I wrote a while back.

 

A Place We can Share

 

I can hold your hand,

but I really want to hear your story

I can touch your body,

but I really want to touch your soul.

Tell me your dreams,

Tell me what thrills you.

Tell me what scares you,

Tell me your deepest desire that you have never dared tell another soul.

 

And I'll tell you too.

I'll tell you my dreams

I'll tell you what thrills me

I'll tell you what scares me

And I'll tell you my deepest desire that I have never dared tell another soul.

I want to be open,  I want to feel free.

There's a place we can share,

come find it with me.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.