Stomach Pain

So since I was a child I remember always getting this extreme stomach pain from out of nowhere. I always seem to get it at the most random of times. The last time I remember this pain was when I was a freshman in high school, so 5 years ago. I've had lots of issues in that general area since then including appendicitis last summer. But this pain feels most similar to that time in my life. I eat pretty healthily now, back then I definitely did not. Anyone have an idea as to why I get so many issues in my stomach area and why this pain shows up when it does. I remember the first time I felt it I was young maybe 4 or 5. I ended up being just trapped gas but still why does my body build up gas at the most awkward of times. I have a job interview tomorrow so I feel like it might have something to do with that but I'm not sure. Maybe like stress or anxiety in big moments causes my stomach to stress and hold in gas for whatever reason. I hope not but that's most likely my resistance to that last statement. Any ideas or theories?

I have the same issues since long time, not since early childhood, or not at least what i am aware of, but maybe since i tapped into myself..  and it is probably true what Inverted Seal is saying... Your zodiac might also give you some clues... Stomach and tummy is the second brain, so... Diet is very important for people like us. 

we are late on this topic, sorry 

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 1

On 30 September 2017 at 5:20 PM, Jose Pagan said:

Stomach Pain

.... Any ideas or theories?

Hey Jose @Jose Pagan you mentioned 'at a time like this" which indicates a stress situation. Stress and closing down certain glands around the stomach (think Chakra points) indicates over-stimulation elsewhere. So one set of major glands in your Solar Chakra will cause overstimulation of your Sacral Chakra below and your Heart Chakra above. So besides analysing what situations this happens in, try to figure out a recurring theme. Then do the Feelings work to see where these situations sit. Not only are they physical symptoms that are playing out but to really solve all this you need to do the 'Sitting with your Feelings' exercise that Teal has. Reason being is that we have a energetic Feeling Body that is held outside our physical one. past feelings, situations etc are held in this energy field - so sitting with feelings is a way to see where it resides in our physical body. There's a whole lot Teal says about the Feeling body and sitting with feelings - it's a beginning of her CP work which is always beneficial to do. CP can pinpoint early examples of what has caused all this. And, if you want to stop that eating the wrong food, CP helps there too :-)

• Like 2