authorofdarkness

What is your favorite talk by Teal?

12 posts in this topic

@authorofdarkness I have few that I love and really helped me to cast out the shadows 

1. Why you keep attracting the 'wrong' person in relationships

2.F*ck the law of attraction

3.Spirituality 3.0

4.find your negative imprint, find your life purpose 

1 minute ago, Kalki said:

None of them. I stopped watching her videos after I realized that she's a !!!!! vampire that seeks validation. She just wants to be admired. She's addicted to attention. Addiction is never a good thing. It leads to self destruction.

We all want to be admired and we all seek validation. Think how many people she has helped I hope to help as many people as her someday... 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

We all want to be admired and we all seek validation. Think how many people she has helped I hope to help as many people as her someday... 

No. Needing validation and admiration from others is being parasitic and weak. It's okay to like being admired, but if you need that to fuel yourself, it's not right. A true spiritual person does not need validation of any sort since they don't require energy from others since they are the source of their own energy.

43 minutes ago, Kalki said:

No. Needing validation and admiration from others is being parasitic and weak. It's okay to like being admired, but if you need that to fuel yourself, it's not right. A true spiritual person does not need validation of any sort since they don't require energy from others since they are the source of their own energy.

I don't think Teal being a woman is relevant. If you dislike Teal that much, why take part in her forum? 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

I don't think Teal being a woman is relevant. If you dislike Teal that much, why take part in her forum? 

LOL. I just like it here, man! :D I am here to spread my version of the truth to a wider audience and to socialize! It's okay to want attention, but if you are addicted to it, it's no good! Ding ding!

Edited by Kalki

1 hour ago, Kalki said:

LOL. I just like it here, man! :D I am here to spread my version of the truth to a wider audience and to socialize! It's okay to want attention, but if you are addicted to it, it's no good! Ding ding!

I understand the point but attacking Teal here is not going to get you very far.... 

• Upvote 1

Once I realized the Universe was setting me up for success, success had a voice that used my vocabulary. That, in and of itself, astonished me into alignment.

P.S., this vid is the first one I ever watched from Teal, from a dear friend, the best friend of my sister. I thank the Universe for delivering this to me. 'Integration' was the main buzzword. 

Edited by Stephanie Wintermute

@KalkiI don't follow any spiritual teacher for the sake of following. There are so many Gurus out there and so much information about everything. I specifically followed Teal because her version of spirituality or rather information was very practical to me.   I have never heard her saying she  is all knowing and all possible and I actually want to learn from someone who has been there and experienced it. At least that is how I prefer it. When I want to hear another perspective I switch on to other resources and I choose only what I needed.