Alex7

The collective consciousness

13 posts in this topic

The collective consciousness

I feel a channel open so here we go. So because we create our reality we are influenced by the collective consciousness, collectives evolve and grow, so what we see as normal now will be known as sick in the future as this collective evolves. there are also these small groups of collectives that know objective truth and what is actually possible beyond the collective consciousness of humanity and where they currently are in their evolution as a whole. There is a collective consciousness where we don't need to eat, there is a collective consciousness where telekinesis is real, there is a collective where telepathy is real, because we all influence each other we are affected by the collective, but if there were 100 people that were tapped into the collective consciousness of not needing to eat, that would be their own collective they are existing in not influenced by this current collective. So if you don't fit in you are not a part of the collective consciousness, but there are other collective consciousness's where you could levitate and heal and not eat, all exist now, but limited by this current collective where their belief systems don't allow this to manifest. there is a collective that all have a soul connection with one another and because time doesn't exist we have access to all of those now, even the future collective consciousness of humans, beyond racism and hierarchy and this current system. I exist in my own collective consciousness where I know we don't need to eat, telekinesis is real because we exist beyond our body, and everything projected outward is in us and its all happening at a single point, so to not feel alone is to find other people who are also tapped into that collective, you are never alone, you just have to find your own collective, that exists now, it might be a minority, but it's still real and the people find you and you go holy shit I'm not alone, there are just collectives here and those collectives create the rules. the instagram collective likes fake lips and fake asses, and 'tell me I'm beautiful because I'm really insecure inside' lol

All you have to do is find your collective and you're home, you never were alone just outnumbered by the collective consciousness that we are all telepathically connected to and it will evolve, but it's okay to not be a part of it. The awareness itself changes the physical body since the dna is multidimensional, we can fast forward these bodies what we call Evolution just with awareness, the awareness and consciousness state alone changes the dna, we just feel the gravitational pull towards the collective with all of those limiting beliefs, that are not true, but the subconscious makes it true, since that is the creator and you cant lie to it. Also we are afraid of failing because of school you can't get a f or you will have to do another year, fuck your box, I learn every god damn day, and fail too and learn the most from those, but this collective doesn't work so I'm moving on lol. Who you hang out with and listen to is the collective you are tapping into, they all exist since there is no time, try out Christ consciousness, it's good shit!

Edited by Alex7
  • Like 2

Very interesting . Thank you, Alex!

From small groups to big cities... we are constantly being pulled by sub-consciousness withing consciousness...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vincent said:

found interesting video today I'm resonate with, also I thought  fits this topic, moving from 3D to 5D, would like to share 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG9-QzBdmhQ

what do you think?

I actually love evolving, so I'm not telling anyone what to do but this is what I love in this life and how I understand it is at our core there is source, than our ego, race, family, social status, physical appearance(not in that order, but you know what I'm saying), and that would be like 1 branch, animals are also source in their collective, trees too, just at our core we are all source, so if you have access to that god spark you see everything as you, you can just observe the layers of reality, and what creates separation from races and species but at the core of it all is source energy projecting outward, and each life is a projection learning, you are not limited by just the ego layer, you now have your soul aspect and source perspective, which is objective truth. And since you know this is a projection and all coming from you, you can feel beyond your skin and have this web of connection that allows you to manipulate energy, which is our electromagnetic field and feel people like they are you, because they are. the same way you go In a dark room with no sound and your third eye comes on because no new input is coming in, this is how people become breatharian, no food is coming in so the channel opens, because we also have a light body, there are layers to us we just forgot, we aren't just the physical body, the physical body is the densest but the other bodies affect the physical. That's the collective awareness I'm in. your soul is love, so you don't need it outside of you, you already are love and listening to your higher self above anyone. Authority is hilarious when you realize we all have our own connection to source and it tells us what to do, what is true and not true based on a feeling or knowing, its just the ego has to know the higher self exists or it will still be in the mental body, which affects the physical body, you just become aware of all the bodies and go ahhh I see, some people are actually here to bring future collectives in this timeline and past collectives in this timeline, but nothing is wrong with you for not fitting into this one. Free will, people can be in whatever collective consciousness they want to be in, but the overall collective consciousness is still in subjective truth still evolving as a whole, but since time doesn't exist you can have access to past or future ones all accessible now.

Edited by Alex7
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

cool stuff

i witnessed the collective subtle influence yesterday, consciously. I witnessed my emotions and thoughts changed, carrying the "no way out" feeling, familiar, but freed from it since a while. because i gave up my authenticity for a moment yesterday... (this was rather a desperate act from inside, not a conscious decision). And when alone, was wondering where does all this pain coming from, i couldnt stop the hopelessness, tears, like the same old feeling of falling apart, no way out... And i got an image of the friend i was that day, to whom i surrendered my authenticity, just to not feel alone, but deep down we know, we know what is ours, who is ours, who we resonate with, whom we can be truthful with (however, i chose another direction then at the moment of letting go of the wheel)... I opened myself to his pain, without knowing what i was doing, choosing to be friend in the way we are sometimes taught friendship is - both in misery, distrust, denial. I crumpled up my body speaking my intention, state of mind, submission. Thank god i can discern now a bit so i know who I

am, and who the other is, what he/she needs, what i need... (music pasted by mistake, didnt know how to delete it, though i wrote a poem today concerning this issue while this song playing all along so... )  So i can have my time, empty, and come back to myself, with however an amount of sorrow... probably for having to let that go, let him go... or just being with the pain. I also witnessed this another time. When you are pretty quiet, in peace with yourself, and some minority ethnics passed beside me, and i had a loud certain thought: I will never be happy.

Collective is so important. One doesnt need to free himher self from it; just be aware of the difference, who he/she is, who i,we are, where MY heart lies, where his, if he/we have any... But yes, thoughts are collective, specially destructive ones. Though, everything is true. Everything is part of you and we are one. 

cool stuff 

Edited by Mai-da
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/28/2017 at 5:32 PM, Alex7 said:

There is a collective consciousness where we don't need to eat, there is a collective consciousness where telekinesis is real, there is a collective where telepathy is real, because we all influence each other we are affected by the collective, but if there were 100 people that were tapped into the collective consciousness of not needing to eat, that would be their own collective they are existing in not influenced by this current collective. 

Hi Alex.

Personally, I think there is a physical view of the world, and a spiritual view of the world.  Both are true.  Both have their uses.  

If you can spend days and days without eating (when you are in the right state), I would be very interested in whether you lose weight under these circumstances.

Are you saying that if you were surrounded by a bunch of people who believe in telekinesis then you would be able to perform telekinesis?   Can you perform telekinesis?   If there is one doubter in the group is that enough to stop the telekinesis from working?

I believe there is an objective reality, and it is not subjective to belief.  But I have come to learn a little bit about the spiritual model, and it seems to be highly subjective to belief.

35 minutes ago, Scot said:

Hi Alex.

Personally, I think there is a physical view of the world, and a spiritual view of the world.  Both are true.  Both have their uses.  

If you can spend days and days without eating (when you are in the right state), I would be very interested in whether you lose weight under these circumstances.

Are you saying that if you were surrounded by a bunch of people who believe in telekinesis then you would be able to perform telekinesis?   Can you perform telekinesis?   If there is one doubter in the group is that enough to stop the telekinesis from working?

I believe there is an objective reality, and it is not subjective to belief.  But I have come to learn a little bit about the spiritual model, and it seems to be highly subjective to belief.

We can't move heavy stuff, its just you feel your electro magnetic field and can manipulate it, you feel it outside of your skin beyond your body and can feel it. move some tin foil on a needle but nothing crazy, no phone levitating or pushing a car, its too weak. you know when you feel someone's emotions that's all real, that energy is real. you being able to see energy is real, and even leaving your body, but this is the densest reality, other beings could do telekinesis because they exist in a low density, its heavy as fuck here, so we can't move cars, our electromagnetic field isn't that strong, but we could play with a feather or tin foil. you just feel the electro magnetic field like another hand, you could levitate on a less dense reality, not here.

Because we have a aura and a light body and all these bodies those bodies affect our physical body, so we would have to live in nature to be 100% breatharian and be in a high vibration all the time, but the same way your third eye would open if you were In a dark room your channel opens up when you stop eating, if you did the initiation that channel would always be open, not 100% you still need to drink, but yeah that channel is real the same way the third eye is real. there are subtle energies around us our body actually can pick up, dmt isn't a hallucination its an antenna we just blew it up to be like whoa its the craziest drug ever! its not that crazy, just compared to 3d yes its crazy, but we are multidimensional, our soul is any way, our physical body stays here and enough of our soul stays In the body, its like 21 grams I think, that's what they measured when people die, they lose 21 grams. that 21 grams is like gravity, so now you can't disconnect, your body is like a magnet, you cant get lost or die when you leave your body, exit this dense projection and enter another less dense projection where you can fly because you aren't in this density. we are super limited here, what you can do in your imagination you can do out of body.

I moved tin foil that's about it and I'm not saying this to sound like I have a god complex to make myself seem like I can move a car, I can't do that, but I can feel this web around me and can see energy at night and know that layer is always around us, feeling peoples energy is real, have you felt someone's energy when they sat by you? that's very real. objectively we look like this Image result for alex grey tree art the energy field part, and thoughts create geometric patterns, all kinds of layers we cant see, well teal can see it. you can correct me if I'm wrong or disagree, I love being corrected also, I love to learn, but from my experience it's all real. all the bodies affect the physical body but if the physical body is too damaged it will take longer, but not growing a arm or anything like that, but healing is easy, just not in this society where we have to conform and socialize and the food is horrible and we get spiritually raped with shots. we all have a blueprint and each of us is a projection, in our own universe literally, everything is actually coming from within you, so if that universe cant express itself it will get sick, and a lot of indigos and crystals die because of this resistance. you don't create your reality you project it. It is still very real because its so dense and things take time to manifest. all happening simultaneously overlapping at a single point, because this is a projection, this is your avatar lol. they say truth has a frequency so see how that feels.

Edited by Alex7
  • Like 1

@Alex7  You are up to something BIG!

Reallity is subjective and linked to the eye of the beholder. Therefore the act of perception is ALWAYS  affecting on way or another the thing being percive.

It gains consciousness you see, it becomes more Being like and Less thing like. It gets fucking enlighten!

This is he universe doing it's thing, exponentially gainnig awareness of itself while simultaneously creatting a symbiotic link for expansion and novelty.

You can do something similar with people , only that humans are not that good at handeling the "tension" that comes with that kind of overcharged energetic field. 

But objects, mineral and crystals sure can. So is the model for the basis of magical objects.

But coming back to humans, one single individual can act as the proxy for many others peoples awareness...gainning consciousness and power in the process.  

And the expression the that kind of energetic outpouring of energy will take, as it manifest itself is What we call "Magic". #TheRealMagic

And what can you do with this you say? Well is only limited by your imagination.

*shinning skin , telekinesis, reallity zapping* to name a few.

And forget about moving tin foil , what about moving big fucking rocks and planetary telephaty for a start.

Like Ralph Smart likes to say, if every single human knew it's power we will be flying!

Edited by Morpheus Wildcard

1 hour ago, Alex7 said:

We can't move heavy stuff

how were the pyramids then made? this is just my theory 

i LOVE your last post <3 totally

1 hour ago, Alex7 said:

you don't create your reality you project it.

people say you create it, not project it, because projecting makes you look outward, what we need is looking inside. This is just how i felt while reading it, so i assume that 

25 minutes ago, Mai-da said:

how were the pyramids then made? this is just my theory 

i LOVE your last post <3 totally

I think in Dolores cannons books she talks about it. I've heard a new theory because only now exists that means the past and future are less dense, so you have beings like Jesus and moses and we have the future like teleportation , flying cars, cloning, all of these things are more Impossible because they are less dense, they are like more greater than they actually are. most likely the Jesus story and moses story were romanticized and we are just existing in someone's creation, like a level in a video game, only the now exists and the past is just a program that the creator of this world made, how the past was more magical and the future will be amazing, but only now exists ,we will always make the past seen greater than it was and same with the future how it will be, at any timeline, he is a real being but he didn't create a new body or anything like that, or again depends which time line and story you are tapped into lol. that's the new theory I heard, a world and all of its history could be a creation just to make a exciting past and look forward to the future. this isn't what I believe, I have no idea, but that's a new one I heard, its all a mind fuck lol.

Edited by Alex7

8 hours ago, Mai-da said:

people say you create it, not project it, because projecting makes you look outward, what we need is looking inside. This is just how i felt while reading it, so i assume that 

May this will be helpful 

https://youtu.be/e5j3jZYoFvA

if we look from Source perspective  each perspective are valid

nemaste 

Edited by vincent
  • Like 1