Elfa

Reject by everyone(?)

7 posts in this topic

Reject by everyone(?)

Hi, everyone, I would like to know your thoughts about something that I've been struggling throughout my life: I am 26 years old and no matter how hard I try I'm still not able to find someone who wants to be in a romantic relationship with me. It is as if no one wants me "in this way". 
I'm not a picky and what I mean by that is: I don't have a "type of person"  regards to romantic partnership and I've tried almost with all kind of people, and even so they always want me as a friend and nothing more. 
I have found a lot of content about "bad relationships" or "attracting the wrong person", but I would like to figure out what is involved in this situation when you cannot even have a relationship.(Even though I do well in my friendships and don't have any problems meeting new people.)

being first and foremost a friend is even more valuable to me than going for a romantic relationship 

i dont know the reason behind it, maybe you're just too good to be true :):) but,

Be yourself and let it find You , what i would say 

• Like 1

@Elfa, admit no body told you I rejecting you  [ Reject by everyone ] this flashing  score board is your own mind missvalidations .  You can't treat relationships as the Still object,   relationships is a Flow subject, people have  desires, interests and needs, thy flow towards them, you have to ask your self what's yours needs and desires (don't put relationships as the goal), place your self in to current or environment is matter to you, and you will meet someone resonates with you

best wishes 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/27/2017 at 2:36 AM, Elfa said:

I'm not a picky and what I mean by that is: I don't have a "type of person"  regards to romantic partnership and I've tried almost with all kind of people, and even so they always want me as a friend and nothing more. 

Okay...IMO this is the area where you have to be picky... like seriously picky.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 27/09/2017 at 4:09 AM, Mai-da said:

being first and foremost a friend is even more valuable to me than going for a romantic relationship 

i dont know the reason behind it, maybe you're just too good to be true :):) but,

Be yourself and let it find You , what i would say 

Thank you for the kind words!

On 28/09/2017 at 12:34 PM, vincent said:

@Elfa, admit no body told you I rejecting you  [ Reject by everyone ] this flashing  score board is your own mind missvalidations .  You can't treat relationships as the Still object,   relationships is a Flow subject, people have  desires, interests and needs, thy flow towards them, you have to ask your self what's yours needs and desires (don't put relationships as the goal), place your self in to current or environment is matter to you, and you will meet someone resonates with you

best wishes 

Thank you for replying me. I will consider these points they gave me valuable insights!

On 28/09/2017 at 9:46 PM, Garnet said:

Okay...IMO this is the area where you have to be picky... like seriously picky.

Thank you. Even though it's hard to me think about being picky in my position I will consider it. That's not the first time that somebody said this to me.