vincent

How to write a letter

9 posts in this topic

How to write a letter

For several years I got on my mind to write a letter to somebody I was respected and trusted, but there was some circumstances flipped into misunderstanding and relationships was broken. Many times I got a pen and paper in my hands and cloud of thoughts ready to lay in line but after starting several words won't go further, and each time I'm reading looks not right, rest of thoughts don't want show up, does anyone can advise in this, I'm familiar with Teals video How to express your emotions, it's too Raw for me, it drains me flat quick and can't nothing put in on paper, appreciate anyone can share own experience 

thank you

• Like 1

Ugh... sounds so familiar . .. i am in process of writing a speech to a situation that I will eventually have to face with my mom and it's just not happening to me mainly because there's been so much said the same over and over and i don't know how i can take it to any other level than what it is.

• Upvote 1

It's probably about explain and approve our perspective, but does the other side will accepts that,  and that fear of consequences didn't let's go further with latter than 3 lines, I remember Teals video False Memories  when she's warning don't go there even with 1/10 of pole ~14:40 

after watching this repeatedly I come back from question how to write a letter  to question why I want to write this letter?

I'm recently coming back to the question, why sometimes you can't write a message to somebody, it's about feelings and emotions you have to relive again, and because a lot of them is impossible to put smoothly in to the words, is like to deal with a huge amount of time line to filter emotions and feelings and to place them on a paper, it's simple but not for everyone, if you think you an Empath and highly sensitive person or on ASD this could be impossible without another person support, because writing of your message could end in to another meltdown. And because we afraid of that we continue to live with unsolved questions. 

There will always be unsolved questions when trying to solve them 3d. But it's an exercise of the mind so..  Also, sometimes, your soul knows that that person doesn't want or need your words, your explanation, and is trying to save you the effort. I would say, write for yourself, and with someone beside you if you need/want that 

:**

Edited by Mai-da
  • Upvote 1

to many ink and paper wasted already by trying to pretend various timelines possibilities and it ends in to overwhelming, confusion and anxiety... 

Thanks Majda 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2017 at 5:19 AM, vincent said:

place them on a paper, it's simple but not for everyone, if you think you an Empath and highly sensitive person or on ASD this could be impossible without another person support, because writing of your message could end in to another meltdown

Sometimes it takes someone else to write the first sentence and it openes up a doorway for you to continue . 

Also for ex, for me it has always been difficult to write on a snow white paper. I prefer warmer shades when pages with a tone and lines. And if a page has small drawings /pictures around the corners that's a huge bonus for my imagination !

Edited by Garnet
Details
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Garnet, that's the think, I'm completely agree with both yours points, and assistant, to think seriously is only an option to keep letter shape in social frame, that person suppose to be capable spirituality understand you. When I facing vulnerability and looking at this blind page and these lines saying to me « fit your words Her! Do Not Cross The Line! your words have to be This Size! and That Length! Don't Mess! »  grrr I'm using plain pages for sketching and drawings also I like not so bright squared line paper, got one notebook with mild grey pages and squared white lines feels asking to draw or to write something nice on it. 

IMAG1816.jpg