Shinzo

How do you know when to let it go?

How do you know when to let it go?

Hello!! :) 

A guy who I started getting close to back in 2013, has made a huge shift in my life. Helped me become aware of the past traumas which have surfaced to heal. And he helped me excelarate on my spiritual journey! I would love to tag the term "twin flame" - but I'm not 100% sure, however a lot of the experiences do match!

He had to move to the other side of the country and our communication has gone to 0% - yet I feel on a non physical level we're always together and communicating. 

A part of me now doesn't know what to do. Wait for some miracle? Is this a test of faith for the universe and myself? Is this a lesson of surrendering? 

How do you know if putting in effort to manifest and visualise is really going to bring us together? Or if it's for our highest good? I don't want to waste my time visualising and manifesting him when it may not even happen? 

Or is the fact that I want it, my indication that I should pursue these feelings? Hmm... 

thank you in advance :) ❤️

to recognize your "twin flame" is to be in your soul awareness, the layer above the ego, and the ego layer is the loudest, but not always true, it just feels true because its so loud, and the soul is quiet. Once your subconscious becomes aware of the higher self, which is a higher aspect of your soul you now can observe the ego and the soul, our soul is here to evolve more than anything, we are much more than these bodies, but the ego doesn't know that, so when you reach soul awareness its like you are working for the universe, like you're awake now wake other people up, in your soul is your blueprint for this life, and what the soul wants will trump anything the ego wants, when you are at soul awareness you observe the ego which is the old programs of this life and your soul will guide you to teachers, people who are meant to teach you something to become the person you came here to be, you are able to feel what is true for you, and are meant to only listen to your higher self, whatever it is. Twin flames are humans who have reached soul awareness and found each other, 1 soul, 2 bodies. one could wake up before the other but in the future all relationships will be soul connections, not shallow ego connections. those relationships are just as good as twin flames too the soul to soul connections, but technically a twin flame is your same soul essence in another body, know your soul to recognize your soul. When you reached soul awareness and cleared all those layers you will know, and love all of them because they are you, any relationship before that is just getting you there which is cool too since our soul is here to evolve and grow, when we get so attached to people is when it hurts, and you get to a place where rejection doesn't even bother you, it just confirms this person isn't for you, someone for you will come to you like a magnet, a gravitational pull, he will come to you, when he realizes other relationships don't work and the love isn't the same because you are always on the back of his mind. If it is your twin flame you can let him go and he will come back, just naturally. that attraction wont go away, the more authentic the more attractive you are to him, don't change for outside love, it will just come if you are yourself.

• Upvote 1

That's awesome !! Thank you so much :) 

Can you explain what you mean by soul awareness vs ego layer? Does that mean working from our heart? Rather than our mind? 

Thank you xx

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Shinzo said:

That's awesome !! Thank you so much :) 

Can you explain what you mean by soul awareness vs ego layer? Does that mean working from our heart? Rather than our mind? 

Thank you xx

yeah the ego layer would be all of your insecurities and beliefs in this life, they are the loudest but not true, the soul is a less dense more quiet but objective part of you, beyond this body and the beliefs this body has, the inner you, the soul love aspect of you that is in everyone but we forgot. Yeah your heart, over your mind. The ego still has these running programs from society and past trauma why it finds someone attractive and if you have that same pattern going on, its from the ego, which is a limited perspective. The soul is the bigger you, eternal you in this body, and we can have access to it, not a theory or belief, it's real.

• Upvote 1