Motuse

What is speritual growth and what is not?

Quite the question of the ages . 

It almost to ask what is spiritual and what is not . 

I ask , as I don't have a clear ancer

Some things that I know that are is

Prayer

Love , but love is ' everything' so

Unity , I think is spiritual .

There are things that are not , like things , material is clearly not spiritual .

I guess to be more exact where do you draw , or how , do you draw the line between what is spiritual and what is energy .

In my youth I have always hypoltosises that mater has atoms and so dose spirit , our devices to mesuare , spirit ,  are about as preimative as my spelling .

I know the subject is deep , I guess , but no novels pls  

• Upvote 2

I like your M better than mine. 

(This is comparison, not very spiritual. But human and acceptable and legitimate and natural. So i would go for -natural :)

... Still want your green M 

:D

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 23/09/2017 at 9:31 PM, Majda said:

I like your M better than mine. 

(This is comparison, not very spiritual. But human and acceptable and legitimate and natural. So i would go for -natural :)

... Still want your green M 

:D

You can customize your initial or just pick pictures from Google 

I'd like to add some short video 

https://youtu.be/9u2EAEuoG8w

It's about purification and amplifier what we have instead adaptation what is not us 

best wishes

Edited by vincent
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Technically god/source is omnipresent so everything is spiritual. Most say they know what love is but really don't, the ego layer is still loud in people so we generalize races, groups of people subconsciously the soul is just love and that's the next stage of our evolution, out of the human ego survival mode and human realized they are source in a body, creating here. everything from a soul perspective rather than human survival mode of helping yourself rather than knowing you are also everyone else so help yourself(everyone and the earth), not help the self(individual perspective thinking it is separate for its own benefit). My ass got woken up lol I'm like I'm a mixed race half indigenous race half white and its still in my genetics to be spiritually aware, native Americans have this and other races too, all humans have this but I'm just saying its a huge part of their culture to be spiritually aware, not a belief system but actually know this, so that's all I'm tapping into. Western society is one sided, just the physical when we have 2 sides to us, the physical and nonphysical, the heart having a electromagnetic field is real, our soul being a more subtle energy is real, the imagination is real all that stuff we were taught to forget is actually real. Left and right brain, and in the middle DMT, blast off lol. I'm excited we will see telekinesis come back, breatharianism come back, telepathy come back, healing, all that will come back because its a part of the design, we are just dumbed down as a race, lost our soul aspect that can feel beyond the body and know everything outside of you is you so you can manipulate it. nothing crazy or over the top we are just waking up.

• Like 1

GOT PSYCHICALLY FROZEN?

NOTE: The answer to the existence currently resides in meanings not yet associated with English words. Words/Labels with great potential like "God" have been totally warped and, hence, they don't mean what they SHOULD mean. In other words, the moment you see a word like God it instantaneously produces within your being an incorrect/low frequency of understanding; a non-divine-aligned reference in existence. It therefore takes special open-mindedness and spiritual pertinacity to reprogram yourself into the higher understanding seen below.  It takes the will of someone whose #1 goal is PERSONAL TRUTH and EXPANSION. This is made additionally difficult by the fact your very own SPIRIT_GUIDES will likely NOT KNOW THIS INFORMATION, hence they will send a feeling of uneasiness or doubt to your solar plexus in their well-intended effort to spiritually guide you. They may even be discouraging you and distracting you from reading these words right now!

@Alex7[" Technically god/source is omnipresent so everything is spiritual. "] -  I understand this viewpoint and T. may?? have said this before herself. However, this is "technically" INCORRECT.  God (actual, not Bible "God" or ET Gods who gene-spliced) is all Good. You might say 'God' created a sandbox in her/his own mind where her soulful creations were lovingly granted the free-will power to create PSYCHIC_THOUGHT_FORM_REALITIES based on their own FREE-WILL. From this ABSOLUTE AND NON-RELATIVE FACT OF EXISTENCE.. came some very dark behaviors, thoughts, and new densities/universes spawned by the human consciousnesses lovingly allowed (by God) to create w/o oversight but full self-responsibility. - (hence, the karmic aspects of existence).

In sum, it is true that ALL THINGS are a spiritual/psychic construct, but NOT all things are a construct of God. This is NOT dogma.  I have ZERO RELIGIOUS UPBRINGING. This is a divine fact that will need to be PROGRAMMED into your essence to rewrite your relationship with the existence, so you can more authentically grasp omnipotent creator and hence ascend higher in consciousness and divine_love through wiser alignment. It will also enable you to travel to new universes of creation for eternity

The (shorter-term) EXPERIENTIAL CONSEQUENCE of not "getting this" will be that that you can ascend very, very high in finer spirit realms, feel like a powerful and giving God yourself, yet then a cheerful, glowing, and youthful looking lad or gal (presenting that look) may come along and be able to completely psychically FREEZE your spirit_body and prevent  you from moving_by_thought or performing other psychic functions in spirit realms. Of course, this curious angelic_being has this power due to their divine alignment, so  they will never actually do this to you unless you invite it out of disbelief or learning. Exercising this power over you is one of the main ways high-spirit beings are convinced there are still higher realms out there.. and their sense of oneness is not top of the pyramid.

To clarify, there is a HUGE, UNIFYING (i.e ONENESS) ASPECT TO EXISTENCE, but the focal_aggregating_point of unity is One_Creator. In other words, your soul is a child that needs to go home. :)

Before that time you will also confirm in higher dimensions that twin-flames (hetero and homo) exist. Mirror souls are created in opposite-directions at origin to maintain conservation of energy and overall non-polarity. :)

PEACE and LOVE to you.  :)

Edited by Kielbasa Johansen
typo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kielbasa Johansen said:

GOT PSYCHICALLY FROZEN?

NOTE: The answer to the existence currently resides in meanings not yet associated with English words. Words/Labels with great potential like "God" have been totally warped and, hence, they don't mean what they SHOULD mean. In other words, the moment you see a word like God it instantaneously produces within your being an incorrect/low frequency of understanding; a non-divine-aligned reference in existence. It therefore takes special open-mindedness and spiritual pertinacity to reprogram yourself into the higher understanding seen below.  It takes the will of someone whose #1 goal is PERSONAL TRUTH and EXPANSION. This is made additionally difficult by the fact your very own SPIRIT_GUIDES will likely NOT KNOW THIS INFORMATION, hence they will send a feeling of uneasiness or doubt to your solar plexus in their well-intended effort to spiritually guide you. They may even be discouraging you and distracting you from reading these words right now!

@Alex7[" Technically god/source is omnipresent so everything is spiritual. "] -  I understand this viewpoint and T. may?? have said this before herself. However, this is "technically" INCORRECT.  God (actual, not Bible "God" or ET Gods who gene-spliced) is all Good. You might say 'God' created a sandbox in her/his own mind where her soulful creations were lovingly granted the free-will power to create PSYCHIC_THOUGHT_FORM_REALITIES based on their own FREE-WILL. From this ABSOLUTE AND NON-RELATIVE FACT OF EXISTENCE.. came some very dark behaviors, thoughts, and new densities/universes spawned by the human consciousnesses lovingly allowed (by God) to create w/o oversight but full self-responsibility. - (hence, the karmic aspects of existence).

In sum, it is true that ALL THINGS are a spiritual/psychic construct, but NOT all things are a construct of God. This is NOT dogma.  I have ZERO RELIGIOUS UPBRINGING. This is a divine fact that will need to be PROGRAMMED into your essence to rewrite your relationship with the existence, so you can more authentically grasp omnipotent creator and hence ascend higher in consciousness and divine_love through wiser alignment. It will also enable you to travel to new universes of creation for eternity

The (shorter-term) EXPERIENTIAL CONSEQUENCE of not "getting this" will be that that you can ascend very, very high in finer spirit realms, feel like a powerful and giving God yourself, yet then a cheerful, glowing, and youthful looking lad or gal (presenting that look) may come along and be able to completely psychically FREEZE your spirit_body and prevent  you from moving_by_thought or performing other psychic functions in spirit realms. Of course, this curious angelic_being has this power due to their divine alignment, so  they will never actually do this to you unless you invite it out of disbelief or learning. Exercising this power over you is one of the main ways high-spirit beings are convinced there are still higher realms out there.. and their sense of oneness is not top of the pyramid.

To clarify, there is a HUGE, UNIFYING (i.e ONENESS) ASPECT TO EXISTENCE, but the focal_aggregating_point of unity is One_Creator. In other words, your soul is a child that needs to go home. :)

Before that time you will also confirm in higher dimensions that twin-flames (hetero and homo) exist. Mirror souls are created in opposite-directions at origin to maintain conservation of energy and overall non-polarity. :)

PEACE and LOVE to you.  :)

I'm not religious at all either, I could burn a bible. the way I understand life and consciousness is it's literally everything outside of you is a projection coming from within you, for it to exist outside it has to exist with in you first, we are in our own universe, that's why we are creators, we are also co creating and other people can influence our creations so we are sort of spiritually raped here, take this shot, go to a school that makes you forget all of this and now becoming a worker making believing this is normal for someone else's benefit to make humans into cattle, but we are still creators, yes someone could use their own free will to force people to do things but when you remember this is your reality coming from inside you, that hierarchy bullshit goes down, People can make believe they are intelligent because they have a degree in philosophy and psychology but they have no real idea how consciousness works, its all a theory and a believe system and still not listening to their higher self which is a less dense aspect of themselves. It makes the ego feel good to know we have a degree in something but it really doesn't take that long to learn something especially if you really want to learn it. You can just talk to someone who is knowledgeable in that subject and know all they know, listen to the same repetitive information to understand that subject and move onto the next subject, the learner knows more than the teacher when in reality we are all learning and teaching all the time. Each race has their own agenda but we are all a projections and god, no dark entity can force you to do something, and you would have to invite that energy into your projection, all consciousness is a projection coming from within existing at a single point, so when we know we are source literally projecting our reality, we now become the creator, this system is set up for people to be brainwashed, I don't watch tv, don't drink or do drugs, but I have to talk about spirituality in a way for people to understand because people are still In belief system in the ego layer which is subjective, I speak to souls not peoples egos, I trigger the fuck out of egos lol the subconscious will pick it up. When you realize your soul is love no acceptance outside will make you change the way you are, you have full permission to be authentic and you wont change for "outside" love, if I have to change its human love, which is dog shit. I came here to wake mother fuckers up! lol.

• Upvote 1

On 24 September 2017 at 2:30 PM, Alex7 said:

... My ass got woken up lol I'm like I'm a mixed race half indigenous race half white and its still in my genetics to be spiritually aware, native Americans have this and other races too, all humans have this but I'm just saying its a huge part of their culture to be spiritually aware, not a belief system but actually know this, so that's all I'm tapping into. Western society ...

Too right there Alex, I like your thought process on this reply to @Motuse 

@M-eow I say stop your resistance to your own 'M' and own it. You did the best you could with what you had available at the time - remember that and let it go...

@Kielbasa Johansen please, stop SHOUTING when you write. You also use many, many thought patterns for one subject - maybe you should be writing a non-shouting ESSAY on each thought...? Just a suggestion. Stick to the subject and calm down...

@juliet101 I get the feeling that @lizzydixon was tongue-in-cheek Dissing you and your spell caster... Lizzy, was that for real (Dr. Ojoka [O Joker]) or did you manage to manifest your own thoughts into a true desire with a little bit of help? Anyway, how is the girlfriend thing working out or did another bad ass come along?
Both of you, Juliet101 and LizzyDixon), where is your sense of control of your own lives and own destiny? If you need these mystical people casting spells, is this part of your Ethnic culture like Alex7 who will work with his tribal belief patterns or are you just victims of thought-less..? Mirror, wipe wipe.

Last comment - Alex, you go wake them up!!

Oh, and I did a "Ask the Universe a Question" before replying here. The video was on 'When love turns to hate' YouTube of Teal's.
The Teal quote alongside it was:
"The better you are at feeling, the deeper your connection with life will be. The better you are at feeling, the more clarity you have. The better you are at feeling, the faster you will heal. The better you are at feeling the more sensitive your internal navigation system will be and thus easier it will to come into alignment and thus experience the kind of life that reflects that alignment."

I post this so that those above may be open to where spiritual connection is truly found - Motuse, take note. Go to your feelings and they will show you what is spiritual and what is not if you are truly open to receiving (unlike some who may have now read the above pointed comments). They were done Alex7-style for mirror reflection reasons. So please sit with the feeling flavours created and self-reflect. Good luck on your journey, truly.

Light
crystal Rob

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 24 September 2017 at 11:20 AM, vincent said:

I'd like to add some short video 

https://youtu.be/9u2EAEuoG8w

@vincent nice message! Alexi, hmmm and of course a great message - so true. Helps to be gob-smackingly gorgeous as well... And I liked (Teal's) same music playing in the background - made it resonate more to me I think, like a continuation of Teal-ness in an Alexi way... but then I am love-struck by teal anyway - un-abashed Teal Groupie, says my wife. 

On 24 September 2017 at 8:01 AM, Motuse said:

Quite the question of the ages . 

It almost to ask what is spiritual and what is not . 

I ask , as I don't have a clear ancer

Some things that I know that are is

Prayer

Love , but love is ' everything' so

Unity , I think is spiritual .

There are things that are not , like things , material is clearly not spiritual .

I guess to be more exact where do you draw , or how , do you draw the line between what is spiritual and what is energy .

In my youth I have always hypoltosises that mater has atoms and so dose spirit , our devices to mesuare , spirit ,  are about as preimative as my spelling .

I know the subject is deep , I guess , but no novels pls  

Dear @Motuse spiritual growth is energy unifying itself through you in direct connection to another and others; like this connection from me to you. The Universe is trying to get its separate sleeves (Us) back into unification and Oneness. The growth comes from your receiving these thought patterns (energy manifested into thought, typed out, sent via energy channel called internet, read by your eyes and processed through your filters of experience to make these words mean something to you.

Thought as growth, then comes from you having a further Perspective of something (a thought) so that you may know more about a particular thing - let's say to know Black you need to know what White is. Then there are all the myriad of grey tones in-between. 
The growth comes from your recognising what Grey you prefer, or more precisely, where along the scale of Black to White you wish to be. Commonly called 'The Middle Way'.

So spiritual growth is expansion of your knowledge expanding. Of course Source's knowledge expands the split second you discover something new - say an entirely different shade of grey. More precisely, growth is the direct result of finding what is that you don't want and moving towards what it is that you do desire. Source then aligns the Universe to match your new vibration.

As an aside comment (trying to keep it brief), Source wishes you to know that just by receiving new energy or thought, you already have changed from what was to something else - that alone is expansion and the reason you are here in this 3D existence.

Light
crystal Rob

Does the Soul grows? Why many older people 60-70 feeling still young and why many of 25 already old. Did anyone noticed when talking about spirituality the age disappears?

On 9/26/2017 at 5:14 AM, vincent said:

Does the Soul grows? Why many older people 60-70 feeling still young and why many of 25 already old. Did anyone noticed when talking about spirituality the age disappears?

Your soul lives in another universe (literally). All energies passed to your spirit_body chakra system come from your own dual_gender soul residing in another universe which receives it's energy and updates etc. from an infinite creator.

Your soul can transform from HUMAN to ANGELIC via interaction with the infinite creator. Interaction with this creator is NOT required.. and you can evolve quite far without such interaction, but NOT all the way.

Both your soul and your metaphysical_spirit body do evolve over time depending on your LOVE condition.

Peace ;)

Edited by Kielbasa Johansen
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kielbasa Johansen said:

Your soul lives in another universe (literally). All energies passed to your spirit_body chakra system come from your own dual/gender soul residing in another universe which receives it's energy and updates etc. from an infinite creator.

You soul can transform from HUMAN to ANGELIC via interaction with the infinite creator. Interaction with this creator is NOT required.. and you can evolve quite far without such interaction, but NOT all the way.

Both your soul and your metaphysical_spirit body do evolve over time depending on your LOVE condition.

Peace ;)

that's what I'm pointing in,  Soul/Spirit not equal 3D body age it comes from higher dimensions

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:01 PM, Motuse said:

Be carefull with this beleif,,, we have spiritual people who are poor because they think the material and  physical things  are unspiritual. Unless it's attachment, selfishness...

I don't beleive this to be true.