MarinaD

How to control my focus/attention or be more aware of it?

How to control my focus/attention or be more aware of it?

Hi guys,

I am in this situation for a very long time now and till now I haven`t figured out what to do, so maybe some of you have experience with it or are wandering the same thing..:) Here it is:
So, I am living with my partner and I notice how my attention gets split between him and what I am doing - this happens subconsciously. For example, when I am alone in the house or I`ve been away for a few days I realize how I have been putting a lot of my attention on him which at the end leads to more conflicts and loosing certain sense of freedom.  I have no idea why I am doing this. I have tried to stay more focused on myself than him and it works but just for a few days.. then slowly I go back to being more focused on him than myself. I wander why this happens and if you have any suggestions how to deal with it, I would love to hear them! Thank you! Have a good weekend:))<3

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angeldust said:

do you feel like you need to do this to stay safe? or do you have a sense of fear youll lose him if you do not pay attention to him?

It feels more like the second one..wow
Thank you for the good question!<3