FaerieLost

Being riden or hexed, need help

5 posts in this topic

Pretty sure it is an evil eye curse, or at least that is what I was told by a guy call Ron online, and from a few people I know that are knowledgeable about these things in the past. I would ask them for help, but we have all since parted ways, and I find too much misinformation online , and don't know what to believe anymore.. But need help before I hit another really had point and am pushed into another attempt or even worse, succeeding... Please help? My life has been going nowhere at light speed for over 10 years now, and I don't have the energy left to keep going this way.

Give yourself up to a higher power who can heal and cleanse your soul/self then commit your new self to healing and helping those who have gotten themselves caught up in similar situations.

I legit thought I was cursed this week myself. I looked up a remedy to cleanse negative energies, and you are supposed to have a salt-water bath ( with loads of salt, maybe try epsom salt as this will also help you relax ), and make sure you rinse every inch of salt water off you at the end. The salt attracts the negative energies, so you want to make sure it's all gone. 

Other than that I would say focus on the positives in your life, and try to find the light in your situation....

On 23 September 2017 at 5:41 PM, FaerieLost said:

Pretty sure it is an evil eye curse, or at least that is what I was told by a guy call Ron online, and from a few people I know that are knowledgeable about these things in the past. I would ask them for help, but we have all since parted ways, and I find too much misinformation online , and don't know what to believe anymore.. But need help before I hit another really had point and am pushed into another attempt or even worse, succeeding... Please help? My life has been going nowhere at light speed for over 10 years now, and I don't have the energy left to keep going this way.

Dear @FaerieLost that is not a nice place to be at. Please, please remember that negative energies first start to get a foothold when there is space for them to enter (lack of positive vibration). So you have Boundary issues first and most, but maybe there is more that you are not saying..?
I truly doubt you have not gone anywhere for the last 10 years but I do not doubt that you may think this is so. You simply need the light of higher vibrations shone into your dark places. 

May I first suggest, you use Teal's technique of preventing anything you may wish to do to yourself by posting up photos of you in happier times all around your house;
Second, get hold of Teal's second book Shadows before Dawn. Find that love for yourself first and forget trying to please others for a while - concentrate on You. Do as many of Teal's self-love techniques as you can;
Third - get hold of a certified CP Practitioner - see bottom of this page and get help! This is a step towards loving yourself.
Fourth - if you have a partner, not only question why you are with him (is he holding you back? Is he a part of this? Would you be with him if you truly loved yourself?);
Do the same questioning of yourself - maybe you have a part to play in all this - but do not blame anyone - this is simply where you are at, a story.

FaerieLost, I look at your profile picture and see someone who looks stinger than she feels - is that truly you or a past picture of you? Then look in the mirror and know your call out to others for help has been answered. Do not go down the road of victim. Look in your eyes and know you have the strength to help yourself and the strength to carry on. You have turned the corner just by admitting to where you currently are,. Now totally analyse it but know that is simply you making decisions from where you were before based on what you thought was best at the time.
Teal has a way of explaining this - just by starting you have already changed the path you are on. Every breath you take, there is Choice. Every moment from now on - choose to love You.

In Reiki, the 5 Reiki Principles for finding happiness and the spiritual medicine for all ills, starts each Principle with: "For today only".
That is also what Teal did - when she felt suicidal she asked herself what would she do in the next hour to make herself feel happy? Then the next two hours. Eventually a week etc etc. So if you could kill yourself in an hour's time, what would you choose to do with this hour that would make you feel happy and joyous and Alive!

Please feel free to expand on any of this - let me and Pastor George know if it helped in any way, let us know where you see differences but... 
do
not
disconnect. 

kind thoughts and regards to you FaerieLost - may you yet be found.
crystal Rob

Edited by Crystal Rob
again, speed of light bad spelling..