AngelRose147

Is There Anyone Out There?

9 posts in this topic

I'm having a hard time you guys, and I really need some answers. Maybe they're right in front of me and I'm just not seeing them.  My best friend practically ran away and vanished.  I've built a really strong connection since then, but my life is like an intertangled web of relationships that have ended with absolutely no closure.  So, I'm afraid to go there right now. Until I get a handle on my life and get some clarity on why I keep attracting the problems that I do, I am just doing my best to stay positive. I'm trying to see beneath the surface of everything.   Would anyone feel up to getting together some time and helping me figure this crazy jumbled up web of my life out? :)  

• Upvote 2

Hi Angelrose147. I can definitely lend an ear to you and hopefully some help. I'm sure there are others too who would be happy to help.

I don't have much time right now but send me a PM and we can start talking in a few hours. :) 

• Upvote 2

Same, always happy to chat things out. :) I'm also up super early and late often (I work for myself) so if you're feeling like reaching out at odd hours, please feel free. You can see when any of us are online at the bottom of the Forum page. :loldog:

Edited by Stephanie Wintermute
words, I haz them
  • Upvote 2

May be...you are not telling them that you need them and you yourself want to be alone. Please tell us if it is so...

Please ask him 'why did you go away?'...please dont assume. You know what assume is???

Ass-u-me!