strangebotwin

What are Your Weekend Plans?

What are Your Weekend Plans?

Hey my name is Zoe. I'd like to start connecting with people more so I want to start by asking you guys what your plans are this weekend? What are you doing? How are you guys feeling? Also if anybody has any cute animal pics feel free to post them here.
Love, Zoe

tumblr_inline_ovbvranHpL1ret3g1_500.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Zoe! Nice to meet you!

Unfortunately our son got sick just before the weekend Sooo.... taking care of him. Juicing carrots and drinking lemon water +honey to keep my self from getting sick as well.

I am planning on attending online webinar /class. Excited . And if i don't get sick I'll probably hang out on a Tribe too))

I am currently growing mint roots and it looks like it's time to start replanting them for the winter. I love having fresh in-house mint for my smoothies and desert decorations . 

Also I have 2 pineberry plants ready for "adoption " lol Maybe in a few weeks we'll go see our family relatives . My father-in-law will be happy to have one.

Btw I have two cats! my husband just brought home two boxes and cats love it! Planning on punching holes in them to make boxes more interesting and fun like I usually do :D

20170923_172009.jpg

20170923_171951.jpg

2017-02-03_12.57.31.jpg

20170923_172752.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Good morning, 

That's what I'm missing in this forum, colours of home routine :)  

Garnet, hope is only body safe switch mode trick to be nurtured, but reality very is danger unnatural micro climate zones driven by various conditioners, like shopping, leisure centers, car climate controls, and you can catch cold in the mid of summer,

that's my Sunday morning routine, have a good day to all

IMAG1692.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sweeeeet

@vincent

Draw a heart on top, or a sacred milky geometry :P

i bought some amazing natural skin things Saturday made from bees wax, marigold, wild thyme and all that beautiful ingredients, smell is mmm 

super cheap on bees and honey fair in Skopje, not full 2eur for each natural cream, yay

skin care, here i come :))

no pets ? just street dogs that i love. They dont allow taking photos ?

IMG_20170924_145845.jpg

Edited by Majda
  • Upvote 1

Hello Zoe. Nice to meet you. I fixed my car this weekend. I'm pretty proud of myself. I feel very productive. I got a lot done.

I have a dog and a cat. Chase and Bob. How about you? What did you do this weekend?

@strangebotwin Thank you!❤

My son is much much better already . 

Also my basil died... partially... 2 out of 4 that sprouted.. planted a few more new seeds

I attented this free masterclass offered by Mind Valley about bending reality . It was  very-very interesting and i learned something new)) It was about 1 hour long, you can register here if you'd like to listen. At the end they offer their coaching "Limitless" program but that's optinal of course , you don't have to buy anything

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1517428638302143&id=719853864726295

I like this type of online classes ?

@vincent that cappuccino looks delicious !                               

@Majda Love your products ! I am into natural stuff too!

I love this thread !!!

Hugs to all!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤